*****The Official Rangers v FC Midtjylland Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Monk said:

I’m a lot more nervous about this than I think I should be

Same here to an extent.     They know they have to go for it so I'm expecting them to hurl a lot of attacks at us early to try to get an early goal then see if some anxiety creeps into our play and into the Support.    And its possible they might also target Morelos early on for special treatment in the hope that he retaliates and is red carded.   Those two combined could then make for a bit of a stressful game.       That's worst case though.   A much better case (and one to be expected) is we handle the pressure, create some decent openings and score a few without conceding.   The team is mature enough and experienced enough now to handle this sort of game.     

23 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

Personally I would’ve started same 11 as weekend. Morelos off the bench imo is a better option than Defoe off the bench if needed.  Jones’ directness will be missed.

I agree mate - Morelos is far stronger striker, coming off the bench he'd cause more havoc than Defoe. 

2 minutes ago, tm91 said:

I'm surprised Aribo isn't starting. I'd get it if we had a league game on the weekend but it's East Fife and Aribo is really good even just at keeping possession, he rarely gives the ball away which is vital in European games. I guess the manager is expecting a pretty tight game.

He's a booking away from missing the next game. Correct decision 

A man wearing a celtic top has a heart attack and is rushed to hospital. 

He wakes up as he's being pushed through the building on a trolley by 2 nurses

"Am I in heaven?" asks the disoriented fan

"No" says a nurse... "We're just taking a short cut through the children's ward."

If they start throwing in the tackles they will get carded remember we won't be dealing with Scottish refs tonight. 

Only cunts getting worked up will be them the longer they fail to score. 

They are done best they can do is go out with pride. 

Archived