Let’s play Tavernier at left back!

beararse

14 hours ago, esquire8 said:

How has this thread lasted 8 pages? Surely a couple of replies would be enough to put this nonsense out its misery.....

I’m as surprised as anyone.

I’ve probably filled 1 page in replying to 1 page of comments, the rest is insults, gifs and disbelief 🙂

Time to get back to work now the kids are back at school 

1 hour ago, beararse said:

Bit rich coming from a guy who called our manager ‘a wee slippy cunt’ and a ‘Scouse poofter’ is it not? 

It's ok to admit you made an arse of it.

Best right back in Scotland to play at LB where he's never played before in a season we must win :lol: 

15 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's ok to admit you made an arse of it.

Best right back in Scotland to play at LB where he's never played before in a season we must win :lol: 

I said ‘why not give it a go’.

Never said it would work did I, or they it was a long term solution or even that it was good idea. It was just a thought that I shared with others on RM, as you have done yourself from time to time.

Talking of which, I take  it you are quite happy with Gerrard at present, or d’you still view out manager as a wee cunt/poofter?

We all believe in different things and conduct ourselves in different ways, doesn’t make you any better than I and vice versa.

Life would be gi’ boring otherwise.

2 hours ago, beararse said:

Bit rich coming from a guy who called our manager ‘a wee slippy cunt’ and a ‘Scouse poofter’ is it not? 

11 minutes ago, beararse said:

Talking of which, I take  it you are quite happy with Gerrard at present, or d’you still view out manager as a wee cunt/poofter?

He wasn't our manager when he made those comments so fuck up.