*****The Official St Mirren v Rangers Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Changed days for me . Beautiful sunny day and the club I love are playing just up the road .

Probably spares to be had . And it should be a good game .

However . just don't care for giving this club my money nowadays . Same as many others .

I'm sure I'm not alone . Would much rather have a few beers in a bluenose bar and take in the match .

That will do me

Football is all that matters. If we can win this early today, we’ll heap the pressure onto the that vermin against Hearts.

Every one of their players, staff members, and fans in their ground today will be shiting themselves that they don’t drop points before next week. They can gain their temporary comfort over mudslinging off the field issues but they know fine well we’re in the ascendancy.

I don’t think it’ll be a clear cut game but I’m gonna go 3-0 Rangers.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Guaranteed Sutton or Stewart will say our fans have taken no heed of uefa and continued with disgusting chants today. They'll have this in their notes already, regardless of what gets sung.

It's not even September and this is all happening already. 

If we're not getting players wrongly sent off they'll push for point deductions because of songs. 

Fucking scunnered with the lot of it man. 

TBB straight from the off please with a tweek of your choice, this is what they want in the PC controlled/SFA/UEFA tarrier minded shitmob

Plenty fk the SFA and UEFA please today also, hopefully few banners aimed at our shit fear new age PC controlled gutless board.

On the park will take care of itself, Jones, Defoe, Kamara to come in, Kamara not started season well, today's the day, no slow 5 yard passes today from any the team hopefully.

Will need pace and power to breakdown a wall of 11. N

33 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's not even September and this is all happening already. 

If we're not getting players wrongly sent off they'll push for point deductions because of songs. 

Fucking scunnered with the lot of it man. 

You feel the same as many bears . And who's fault is that . Who can put a stop to it . It's like a runaway train .It has to be stopped .

Problem is . We have absolutely no one at our club , that even gives you the impression , they are up for any kind of fight .

The runaway train will continue to gain momentum . That is a certainty . Every other day now . The hate fest continues , unabated .

Most bears know what is going on . Even our  good football is being overshadowed by the weakness of the people running us

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Changed days for me . Beautiful sunny day and the club I love are playing just up the road .

Probably spares to be had . And it should be a good game .

However . just don't care for giving this club my money nowadays . Same as many others .

I'm sure I'm not alone . Would much rather have a few beers in a bluenose bar and take in the match .

That will do me

I’m sickened tbh. Probably the biggest week of the season for us and I can’t be arsed with any of the games. Thursday is tainted for me. The way the union bears have been hung out to dry is disgusting. Reading on FF, they want them disbanded, shunned.  Disgusted by it. I’ll decide on Thursday whether I go or not.

8 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I’m sickened tbh. Probably the biggest week of the season for us and I can’t be arsed with any of the games. Thursday is tainted for me. The way the union bears have been hung out to dry is disgusting. Reading on FF, they want them disbanded, shunned.  Disgusted by it. I’ll decide on Thursday whether I go or not.

As much as I respect how strongly people feel about the situation either way, I can’t quite get myself to understand this bit mate.

Do you mean not going? Or do you mean you’ve lost interest completely in our chance to qualify for the Europa League group stage and potentially go clear at the top of the league by thumping that lot at Ibrox?

I am looking forward to seeing us on a grass pitch at an away venue, becoming an increasingly rare sight these days. If the players and management can ignore the nonsense from the haters over the last few days and concentrate on actual football, should be a fairly comfortable win.

13 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

As much as I respect how strongly people feel about the situation either way, I can’t quite get myself to understand this bit mate.

Do you mean not going? Or do you mean you’ve lost interest completely in our chance to qualify for the Europa League group stage and potentially go clear at the top of the league by thumping that lot at Ibrox?

The way I feel right now mate, it’s 50/50 whether I go or not. Thursday will probably come and I’ll be fired up. But the club have hung folk out to dry here. 

Archived