Arfield                                 Kent

Defoe

I see what you did there 🙂

McGregor

Tav Katic Helander Halliday 

Aribo Jack Kamara

Ojo Jones

Defoe

Think we’d get away with Helander in this game, maybe give Goldson a bit of a kick up the arse before Thursday to leave him out love the big man but he’s proper scaring me at times. 

Arfield looks like a guy who needs a rest and we should have enough to get through this without him, would rest Morelos for Thursday as well.

Couldnt care any less who plays left back but would go for Halliday as we shouldn’t need too much defensive work from him in this game 

Gerrard probably knows his strongest 11 already and they will play the majority of games this season and only when the shitey wee teams comes to Ibrox  or a diddy cup tie will we see whole sale changes like East Fife then Legia this week, tonight's starting 11 is probably not far from of his best starting line up so apart from subs during games it will be tonight's players we seen that are mostly relied upon in the big games this season and the ones brought in this year that don't play much won't rock the boat if everything's going well and the teams winning.

24 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I really like how Flanagan plays in Europe. He seems a different animal. So rest him for Barisic. I would keep the other three.

maybe try Kamara, King Aribo?

Defoe ( I suppose ) with Jones  and Barker?

When teams press us -- Euro games or the taigs Flanno's the better option -- Barisic offers more when we spend 90% of the game on the front foot.

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Absolutely the biggest game of our season on Sunday. Get the three points then we can roll into next Sunday. As of the final whistle tonight fuck all else matters now.

Do the business Rangers no excuses

Are you not forgetting Warsaw on Thursday?

I will be in Belfast on a wee city break with the wife this weekend. Will be watching the game at a Belfast RSC. Some pre-match cultural entertainment available I"m told, a few beers and good company. Should be fun.

I think we will hammer them  0-4 with 4 different goal scorers.

Archived