Why doesnt Gerrard like subs!

berkshirebear

1 hour ago, SpicyJelly said:

To be honest I've only posted a joke and your calling me a 'Taig' and telling me to fuck off etc.

Your very aggressive for no reason.....has your wife ever told you that ?

Or do the black eyes keep her quiet 

*You're 

Failing in the Queen's English, interested in wife beating ☝️ and incest 👇, Jelly in your username  and that much of a bear you upload a Legia profile pic - having just joined whilst  they're our Europa opponents 😂 Not the brightest are you lad.

48 minutes ago, SpicyJelly said:

incest.......now your talking wee man.

Oops I thought I was your da for a minute there 

Not only all that, you talk utter shite.  Mind the door on your way out.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Is that not the perfect time to bring on the likes of Jones for a tiring Ojo though?

Gives us a player who has the pace and is fresh enough to carry the ball 20-30 yards up the park due to his pace and help take the pressure off  and gives us a player who could get in behind them on the counter attack.

Normally I’d say yes but we just don’t know what Gerrard thought at that point in the match- maybe thought as legia were in the ascendancy and our players had turned into 2walls of 4 and 5 that upsetting that with jones could cause us more problems.   I think he played it safe

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

*Youre

Failing in the Queen's English, interested in wife beating ☝️ and incest 👇, Jelly in your username  and that much of a bear you upload a Legia profile pic - having just joined whilst  they're our Europa opponents 😂 Not the brightest are you lad.

Not only all that, you talk utter shite.  Mind the door on your way out.

Grammar polis and thick cunt to boot.

The legia picture was one I uploaded to the Rangers pictures thread the other day and it's getting it up UEFA and the manky bastards.

I never knew you owned the website so I will stop posting before you ban me.

Wait a minute you don't own RM........ 🤔

In that case your just a mouthpiece that I'll choose to ignore.

8 minutes ago, SpicyJelly said:

Grammar polis and thick cunt to boot.

The legia picture was one I uploaded to the Rangers pictures thread the other day and it's getting it up UEFA and the manky bastards.

I never knew you owned the website so I will stop posting before you ban me.

Wait a minute you don't own RM........ 🤔

In that case your just a mouthpiece that I'll choose to ignore.

*you're 

I trust SG to make the right substitutions if and when  needed - as he works with the players every day and knows their strengths and weaknesses etc...….a 0 0 draw over there is a cracking result...….and I'm sure we can and will beat them at Ibrox.

Have a wee bit of faith in our manager guys. He knows what he's doing.

Just now, TopCat said:

I trust SG to make the right substitutions if and when  needed - as he works with the players every day and knows their strengths and weaknesses etc...….a 0 0 draw over there is a cracking result...….and I'm sure we can and will beat them at Ibrox.

Have a wee bit of faith in our manager guys. He knows what he's doing.

To be fair there were numerous times last season when he should have made substitutions far earlier than he did

I love Gerrard but he does get things wrong at times, let's be real

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You're a fanny.

Happy? 😂👍

Two lines typed and errors in both. I blame the cult schooling .

Cannae say I gie a fuck about my grammar.

Do you care that my first impression of you is that your a fanny ?

I'm sure I'm not alone either.

Just now, SpicyJelly said:

Cannae say I gie a fuck about my grammar.

Do you care that my first impression of you is that your a fanny ?

I'm sure I'm not alone either.

*you're 

You're making some impression on here yourself.  Suppose it doesn't matter whether you're a taig or a bear that comes across like a taig. Same embarrassing shite.

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Look, if the Poles had scored in the last 10 minutes then this thread would have some merit. They didn't so not making subs ( until very late ) was the right choice.

Its the safe and conservative choice which Gerrard often chooses and it will bite us on the arse at some point this season IMO.

I'm not reading this thread from the start but it looks like its descended into the usual pish !

On topic, i was surprised & disappointed that SG didn't make changes. it was clear from 70 minutes that Ojo was cooked and bringing on Jones would have cause the Legia LB all sorts of problems as he was already on a card.

However, i did listen to @vanderhogg from H&H give a potentially rational explanation behind SG not wanting to upset the concentration of the team in what was a crucial part of the game, trying to get players up to speed in what was a very quick and swinging game could'be caused us problems.

When SG did make the changes, i was very surprised that Ojo wasn't one of them

13 hours ago, berkshirebear said:

Not criticising Ojo, I'm having a wee moan about Gerrard lack of subs costing us in numerous games, and his apparent lack of learning from these games. 

How did his lack of subs cost us last night?

26 minutes ago, Sket said:

How did his lack of subs cost us last night?

I was talking about games from last year mainly, but were only half through the tie, and I think we could have scored last night if we had went for them. Only my opinion though and as others have said I'm sure we will still go through. Just think we need to be braver other the season if we're going to win anything.. 

I'm surprised SeperateEntity isn't all over your typo, him being the grammar polis of the forum and all 💧

💧

💧

44 minutes ago, SpicyJelly said:

I'm surprised SeperateEntity isn't all over your typo, him being the grammar polis of the forum and all 💧

💧

💧

Is this your first time on the Internet?