The title race

MacBoyd

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I found the game against them to be absolutely devastating to my thoughts of winning the title this season 

Same, was really optimistic before hand. Standard from both sides was awful, should’ve been there for the taking. Really hope we up the game over there, otherwise I don’t see it.

A dunt to their treble will hopefully affect their confidence as well but it’s been a while since they bottled it.

If they are up first for the next 4 league games then we must capitalise on any slip ups that may occur. We will have to be extremely good this season and not drop bullshit points like we did last season. If we can achieve that, we will be there or thereabouts 

We can still take this title. Yes the game against them was a blow and did not look great but it is only 3 points in a season and easily rectified. My confidence comes from our core and how they are playing. Mcgregor,  Katic, Helender,  Jack, Davis, Defoe and Morelos. More than a match for them then there is Gerrard over that rancid Lurgan bigot. Rangers can take 55 this season yet.

Was in the barbers this morning and two guys were talking about the OF in Europe and how well they done, they then spoke about the weekends games and one of them pipes up with, Cel**c are still a good bit in front of Rangers although they are improving, they both sounded pretty neutral so I'm wondering if that's most fans thoughts outside the OF or are they just basing it on the OF game.

Just now, superallysbears said:

Convincing win today or what's the fucking point! , come on Rangers send us home happy

You're bang on. If we can't win games like today, then we won't win a title. I'm not saying it's all or nothing today, but it's exactly the situation we need to prove we have the consistency and desire to push for a title.

Archived