The title race

MacBoyd

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RockwellGers said:

I think they may drop points more than people expect. Us and them both have the potential to drop points. Maybe they're due a dip in form. Maybe not. Could definitely see them having a tough away game and drawing. 

I think if they're dropping points it will be on the road. 

A game against the old firm is 99 times out of 100 usually a loss for the lesser sides. 

I really do not understand why they do not encourage their players to have a go if the match is most likely going to be a loss.

Its not like they are likely to get sacked losing to the old firm.

27 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

On form it would be a surprise but Hibs took 4 points off them last year, 5 the year before I'm sure. Up their level against them and us. Hopefully do so next weekend.

I hope your right.  Allen getting something against them would be hilarious 

We’ll both drop points to other teams imo, that’s standard 

SG made an arse of the tarrier game otherwise we could have a perfect start 

keep winning and keep the pressure on tlb as he hates pressure 

i truly believe we are better than them now but we need to stay 100% focused every game

The way the teams in our league play against the OF benefits them imo. They can’t handle teams getting at them but can split teams open who sit back, we’re the opposite. If they do drop points soon and we win and get back on level points then I think the pressure will get too much for Lennon and he’ll crack, but if they go on a decent run it’s all going to come down to the old firms and that means we simply have to win next at their dump. 

Hearts and Hibs are really poor this year.  Kilmarnock have fallen apart.  Even Aberdeen look worse.

I just can’t see anyone taking points off of celtic.  Lennon sets them up to attack like fuck and they have enough quality midfield to front to score a lot of goals. 

The Old Firm games will be absolutely vital IMO and we fucked up that game at Ibrox.

Archived