The title race

MacBoyd

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

You just know 4 of the toughest, dirtiest games we will face will be against Aberdeen, who will lie down against cellic as usual so they can concentrate on beating others to get in to Europe in third place.   

Was amazing how many cellic games last season were as clean as fuck, with hardly any fouls or bookings, yet we (and especially Morelos) were kicked all over the place.

:lol: 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheep will wanty retain the Not Lose To Rangers Cup tbf so they're gonnae be up for it against us as per and will roll over tae they IRA loving cunts.

Title will probably be won and lost in the diddy away grounds rather than the Old Firms imo. Who can pump mare shite harder will lift the trophy. Would love tae see us gae Hibs an Sheep a right arse raping.

6 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

Absolutely, if only we’d gone at the tims the way we did Feyenoord.  The OF game still grinds my fucking gears when I think of it

Agreed mate it Is one of those if only games and it still annoys me. Need to carry on winning then put it right at the peado dome when we next play the scum.

Scum have hivs,hearts and sheep away to play in next couple months so we need to win our games and hope they drop points.

apart from sheep at home and hearts away we have a run of games where we really need to put get maximum points and include the games I’ve mentioned in that.

Think we will both need over100 points. Taigs are talking about another invincible season. I don’t trust any other side to take points from them. This will come down to the remaining OF games. They have Hibs next at Easter road which should be a difficult game, but that Hibs side are awful. They have quite a straight forward run after that. We need to be ruthless. Even a couple of draws could hurt us. 

19 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Can't see them dropping many points. Do you think it will come down to the old firms this season? The rest of the league has actually got worse and they all park the bus even at home. That actually suits celtics side imo.

It's funny you posted this . Was thinking something along the same lines

When we were winning 9 in  a row with a superb team . Every game was a potential banana skin . Many games were hard fought and we lost them .

In 2019 . Every other team bar us are not worth a fuck against the bheasts . I find this completely strange as the vermin aren't that great

Maybe under Brenda , they had a very good consistency . they still had most clubs rolling over for them .

I totally agree with you though . I think the only teams you can trust ,to bust their guts in a one off game against them this year will be Hearts , Motherwell

None of the others . And that is why I'm still so angry at our shameful tactics in the OF game, that completely handed them the initiative

Was watching a clip of Souness other day . He said the perfect position going into the old firm game . Was sitting top

All the pressure was on the club behind . He wasn't wrong

11 hours ago, Vision said:

The big test will be if the scum do drop points and we capitalize will we be able to withstand the pressure of being top?

Last season we didn't handle it to well.

Last season could be a massive season of regrets , even more in a few seasons

They will 100000% drop points on the road I caught some of their game for my sins against Hamilton and they were absolutely red raw. At the tattie dome is a different story but we just need to keep grinding  out win after win after win. And not another single dropped point at home 

Archived