****The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread****

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Same team imo

It's a ground where we tend to struggle. So I expect another tough game.  I would like to see Edmondson or Katic play and King in midfield . Perhaps Defoe up top but that would be the maximum amount of rotation for a difficult cup tie. We really need to qualify to the semifinals.  And hopefully go on to lift the trophy. 

6 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Wes

Polster Katic Edmundson Barasic 

Kamara Docherty 

Stewart      Defoe     Ojo                             

Supremely confident 10 men only required for this one.

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Wes

Polster Katic Edmundson Barasic 

Kamara Docherty 

Stewart      Defoe     Ojo                             

You happy for the tims to win a 10th successive trophy aye?

Good second half performance today, but we really need to better from the off. You see what happens to the dross teams gameplan when they go down to a quick salvo of goals. Their arses collapse, and our superior possession leads to more goals with less pressure on us. Let's kill off these teams by halftime, don't give them any motivation in the HT dressing room to keep on frustrating. 

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Plenty of rotation for this, league cup is way down on our list of priorities, Davis Tav Arfield Jack and Morelos could all do with a break. 

I agree on some rotation from today but the league cup shouldn't be way down on our priorities.  We need to  be going out to win it. 

That first trophy changes so much. It will be huge for the sqaud and management. It then creates a hunger for even more success. 

Archived