Willie Collum.

foghorn leghorn

Don't slate me for what I did tonight, but I hooked into kherrydale st forum and one comment said " Willie Collum will get free drinks in the Lodge tonight."

Fuckin ignorant pricks, do they not realise he's an RE teacher in a Catholic school - they didn't even know he was a bead rattler ffs.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Don't slate me for what I did tonight, but I hooked into kherrydale st forum and one comment said " Willie Collum will get free drinks in the Lodge tonight."

Fuckin ignorant pricks, do they not realise he's an RE teacher in a Catholic school - they didn't even know he was a bead rattler ffs.

3 Hail Mary's and two shakes of the beads, and all is forgiven my son.

Wait....that's not right, is it......

5 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Wouldn't even bother engaging with or correcting any of them, let them carry on making arses of themselves.

1 hour ago, foghorn leghorn said:

I had a look myself earlier. Always amazed at how huge their thread about us is, way beyond an obsession. It must be so shite supporting that club that the only way to get your kicks is focusing on how much you hate everything your rivals do. I can't relate.

I was surprised at how many of them actually called us Rangers, I thought it was pretty much a law on there that they have to say Sevco.

7 hours ago, RockwellGers said:

I had a look myself earlier. Always amazed at how huge their thread about us is, way beyond an obsession. It must be so shite supporting that club that the only way to get your kicks is focusing on how much you hate everything your rivals do. I can't relate.

I was surprised at how many of them actually called us Rangers, I thought it was pretty much a law on there that they have to say Sevco.

Irony in here somewhere 

10 hours ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Red card all day long . If it were a vital OF game or a championship decider  against the scum

I would still bet all the money I have on him ignoring it

Remember he had never sent a scum player off . It was starting to look obvious

That will be him a bear lover again for the next 10 years , while giving everything against us

8 hours ago, RockwellGers said:

Sevco is not in the past after they conscientiousness started telling them , they were officially the bheasts. No bigger shame can top that

Calling us sevco is water under a ducks back . Means nothing

I understand refs getting slated for making bad calls.

Christie's tackle was as stick on a red card  challenge as you'll ever see - there is no debate there. He didn't mean it but was out of control and a potential leg breaker.

What do folk expect Collum to do - make a horrendous call and not red card Christie?

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Sevco is not in the past after they conscientiousness started telling them , they were officially the bheasts. No bigger shame can top that

Calling us sevco is water under a ducks back . Means nothing

Off a ducks back

Archived