Still waiting Joe

Essandoh

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, TMB said:

Aribo was badly out of position that day.  Plus, it was his first Old Firm and these tend to pass players by.  There’s been world class players who have let the occasion of an Old Form game get the better of them so don’t judge him on that one performance alone.

Where the fuck does it say I was judging him in that game alone? I even qualified that OF comment by saying he wasn't the only one that day.  I just don't think he's going to be that effective in certain matches we play this season. There will be games we will play that will be perfect for him. too.

10 hours ago, Bluenose-11 said:

I had high hopes for Aribo but he’s offered absolutely nothing.

You know it’s a bad situation when boys are wanting Docherty in the team 😂 🤢 

Don’t think that’s fair on Docherty at all.

And, for the record, I’m not saying drop Aribo. I’m just saying it’s been a disappointing start and we need him to step up for us urgently.

15 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

It's a big switch from playing international football to playing against SPFL hammer throwers.

Aribo has quality. That must not be overlooked.

3 months into the season... still not seen the pace, power and drive from midfield into the box

On 20/10/2019 at 14:20, five stars said:

He's quality, we've still to see the best of Joe Airbo, then he'll be off back to England at a huge profit.

He tore up the 1st Division in England not the EPL or even the championship. Given that I think we just paid a development fee for him I am not going to argue he could not be sold for a profit.

Hopefully we will see the best of him but it’s needs to be on a consistent basis where he changes games....not the odd one now and again.

58 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

The magic hat has the real Nigerian...

Look at this boy, see n him few times this season, QPR

Maybe show Aribo this is what we want and need... skill, drive, pace and power!!! Motm display

Looks identical to all the videos of Aribo that popped up when we were first linked with him.

It’s one thing looking good in a YouTube video when you are playing for a diddy team like Charlton or QPR, it’s another thing  entirely doing it for a club like us week in week out.

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

These threads every time we drop points are a pain in the ass.

When we are winning, everything is great.  When we drop any points at all, everyone is shit again.   It's bipolar as fuck on here.

Time you earned your money and started kicking these fuds  off 

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

These threads every time we drop points are a pain in the ass.

When we are winning, everything is great.  When we drop any points at all, everyone is shit again.   It's bipolar as fuck on here.

Been on here pretty much all day and I'm actually that stupid that I don't realise its the sole cause of my anxiety sometimes. 

If I stay away im fine, but i canny though 🤣

On 21/10/2019 at 20:48, Essandoh said:

Don’t think that’s fair on Docherty at all.

And, for the record, I’m not saying drop Aribo. I’m just saying it’s been a disappointing start and we need him to step up for us urgently.

Why mate? He’s never had a good game In our shirt to my memory.

He wasn’t good enough last year, or the year he came in. No idea why some would give him a game now, hopefully cut our losses in Jan.

By all accounts a top performance against a Brazil team full of world class players.  Comes back and looks a shadow of that player at home to Motherwell.  He’s young and I know inconsistency should be expected but so frustrating to watch.

8 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Passing the ball sideways, crapping out of 50-50s. Not very impressed atm with Aribo.  He has some good attributes, but we are not seeing them.

Thought the whole midfield was poor today, with Davis being the busiest. Dont like Arfield on right midfield either.

Thought Davis was outstanding.  Arfield should be up beside Defoe, thought he was poor again today.  Gerrard is asking our players to be brave, Aribo isn't listening, he's offering fuck-all in terms of making a difference. 

Archived