***** The Official Porto v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’ve laughed at my opinions on me wanting him sacked and even my opinions when he first got it multiple times, including the thread that was bumped.

You do talk some amount of pish you patronising little naunce 😂😂 

6 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

This boy live streamed the game, heres the first half, our goal build up front about 45:00 minute mark. Gives a better account of the atmosphere.

It's some stadium to be honest 

probably wasted with these part time Porto fans 

Great result Rangers, considering Porto are only a point behind leaders in a top class league, this was the toughest game to me. If only we hadn't screwed up against Young Boys.

Win our two home games and we're through.

21 minutes ago, hooooootchy said:

I know it's not important, but why are most places reporting we're 3rd in the group (including uefas site). We've a better goal difference and head to head than Porto  

17 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Noticed that tae 

Alphabetical order until every team has played twice and H2H comes into it, is what I read online

22 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Davis was utter class again. Just give him the armband already.

He was ok. He gave away the ball to many times for my liking. However he was trying to find nice through balls that unfortunately we're cut out. I posted it last night that I liked what he was trying to do. Only wished his execution had been as good as his thinking. 

I would rather he was captain than Tav though. 

31 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

He was ok. He gave away the ball to many times for my liking. However he was trying to find nice through balls that unfortunately we're cut out. I posted it last night that I liked what he was trying to do. Only wished his execution had been as good as his thinking. 

I would rather he was captain than Tav though. 

His reading of the game was excellent, important interceptions stopping them in their tracks

24 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

His reading of the game was excellent, important interceptions stopping them in their tracks

Yes indeed. But if you watch the 2nd half again he had about 5 attempts at passes intercepted himself. I'm not criticising Davis. It was just something I noticed along with his good play.

3 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Yes indeed. But if you watch the 2nd half again he had about 5 attempts at passes intercepted himself. I'm not criticising Davis. It was just something I noticed along with his good play.

Our passing last night went from the sublime to the ridiculous, Davis included, no argument with that

10 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/50177313

Fucking love McCann, so a wee short video of this thoughts on the game last night.

He still says things like "us" and "we" when talking about Rangers. :love:

:tu:

His delivery of the match in general and his praise of both goals was superb ..... his predictions on the rest of the games was not just fair .... going with last night's overall performance ..... but in my opinion pretty accurate.

He is what we need on any reporting team .... more so the BBC ..... as his balanced point of view is what is lacking form 99.999% of all sports journalist up here in BBC Scotland ..... where shite is the main ingredient of their coverage when it comes to The Rangers.

As long as we have people like Neil McCann out there on our side there is hope that we can be represented fairly and properly ....... his perspective puts all the shit stirring  pretenders to shame.

Take a bow wee man .... once a Ranger always aRanger.

:UK:

Archived