Fannies with Flares

BallochBear

26 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

To me it came from the section where the UB flag was and they wonder why the club aren’t moving forward with a standing section 🤷‍♂️

if you see other posts on here mate for all we know a member of UB have nipped down to that section from their allocated seat and asked a punter to wave their flag all game , coz they don’t get tickets for that section of Hampden they’ve been in for the last how many years 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

The UB will do their best to get tickets together or even in the same couple of sections but there’s absolute no chance Rangers dish them 200 tickets all for the same rows :lol:

Youll probably find the guys who’s seat they were in went down and swapped tickets with them as right down the front is a fucking garbage view anyway.

Aye right mate 

39 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

No they get handed the same section every game at hampden whilst the rest of us rely on the ballot ,that’s what happens and no just happen to congregate nonsense they spout will tell me otherwise 

Why are you medaling this nonsense 😂😂

In other news, I’m away to join the UB for a Final ticket.

Some of our support are just fucking idiots!

I was there with my brother and nephew, who is 7, and we had our seats then 3 guys sat in front of us (in their actual seats) but then proceeded to ring 2-3 other folk and before you knew it there was 10 folk in and around us, all in the space of 2-3 seats.

My newphew had to stand on his seat to see the game, which is fair enough as everyone was standing, but these morons just kept bumping into folk, refused to move for people wanting to go to the toilet or that...were pushing and shoving each other, play fighting, falling into folk (including other kids and women) and when we asked them to watch what they were doing, you would have thought we had called them tarriers.

Wee fannies I could understand but these were all men...40+...and it was a younger lad that was nearly boxing with one of them.

12 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Aye right mate 

Ive seen them do this before...

They will have a few tickets in the same section but more often than not they set up stall somewhere and other people have to move.

I remember at Hampden before they were 4-5 bodies deep in each row so they could all fit in and also seen people  getting a bit heated at Partick Thistle a year or two ago when they decided they all wanted to sit together.

7 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

If tickets were only issued to CSSS members then why flares at that game and not at any league games? Unless a regular supporter gives his ticket away to a wee wank.

It happens at the odd away league game as well.

5 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Ahhh the me me me look at me generation, i blame fatherless homes and social media attention seeking. 

Flares are for cocksockets. Same kind of cunts that would have a baby shower gender reveal party. 

The same generation doing it away to Juventus in the 90’s? 

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Would have been very much a one off thing in the 90s as far as British clubs go, that's why you keep using that one game as a reference mate 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Would have been very much a one off thing in the 90s as far as British clubs go, that's why you keep using that one game as a reference mate 

You did used to see flares back in the 90s, more so on the continent but also in uk. I remember some poor sod died in Cardiff at a WC 94 qualifier when a flare was set off and it hit him.

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Still uncalled for. I'l leave it to the folks who want to be seen and be centre of attention. 

2 minutes ago, MisterC said:

You did used to see flares back in the 90s, more so on the continent but also in uk. I remember some poor sod died in Cardiff at a WC 94 qualifier when a flare was set off and it hit him.

You've more or less confirmed what I said mate 

It was nowhere near as common in the UK during the 90s as what it is now. Like it's so common now they even appear in fucking Irish league games :lol:

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Us, I’d probably agree, but maybe not the whole of Britain. 

I’d put down more to the ‘ultra’ scene than anything else though.

1 minute ago, Rambo1872 said:

Still uncalled for. I'l leave it to the folks who want to be seen and be centre of attention. 

Don't think it's people looking to gain attention, I think they do it because they are looking to add to the atmosphere.

Personally I don't look at a flare and think it's adding anything though 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Don't think it's people looking to gain attention, I think they do it because they are looking to add to the atmosphere.

Personally I don't look at a flare and think it's adding anything though 

Would prefer sparklers. And if you wave them really fast could spell out FTP  😂

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

You've more or less confirmed what I said mate 

It was nowhere near as common in the UK during the 90s as what it is now. Like it's so common now they even appear in fucking Irish league games :lol:

I know mate I wasn't disputing what you were saying, just thought would add another noteworthy flare story from the 90s that didnt involve a 70s fashion revival...

It is certainly more common now but as with you I don't see what it adds to the atmosphere other than a bit of colour.

Archived