26 games in Europe under Gerrard

beararse

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We should never have lost in Moscow (Morelos offside, disallowed goal). Incredible stat.

And never lost to Rapid either . That was just gutting as they were pish .

And then Young boys . ffs it could easily be 30 straight without loss

Shouldn’t have lost either of those three as well, Vienna we were well below par against a team we dominated over here 

Robbed in Bern and Moscow when we were the better side 

We’ve been excellent in Europe under Gerrard, didn’t even think we were close to our best tonight and beat Porto 2-0

We’ve played 13 games in European competition at Ibrox since Gerrard’s arrival.  We haven’t lost once.  We’ve scored 25 goals and conceded just 4 goals.  

We beat the scum twice at Ibrox last season too.  Totally outplayed them in both games.  

Ibrox is becoming a fortress again it’s just a huge disappointment we lost that first Old Firm game this season.  But I’m sure we won’t repeat the mistakes that were made that day.

The biggest compliment I can pay Gerrard and the players is that I expected us to beat Porto. Before the game and even at half time. It's all a bit crazy. Porto are a Champions League outfit and most of us still fancied us to do it. We've played teams from the likes of Portugal, Spain, Russia, Croatia, Poland, Denmark and more and not really looked out of place.

We may not win every game but I genuinely fancy us every time we play. We have a threat up top and we are solid at the back. We can give anyone a game. We weren't even at our best which makes it all the more impressive!

Archived