Gerrard linked with Arsenal?

ChampionsAgain

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't see Gerrard moving to any other English Team bar Liverpool. 

Outside of England, that's different, could see him moving to say Spain or Italy if a big opportunity came up. 

But anyway, surely Lennon must be nailed on, after he masterminded the Lazio world beaters. 

Just now, Siam69 said:

Can't see Gerrard moving to any other English Team bar Liverpool. 

Outside of England, that's different, could see him moving to say Spain or Italy if a big opportunity came up. 

But anyway, surely Lennon must be nailed on, after he masterminded the Lazio world beaters. 

Sutton on BBC R5 has been trying to big Lennon up for the job, couldn't believe what I was hearing!!

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

Exactly, there is a absolutely no chance that a Champions League winner with the only professional club he ever played for and still revers would go to a rival club in that league is fantasy...

LA Galaxy is a professional club tho. 

19 minutes ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

LA Galaxy is a professional club tho. 

Think you know what I meant, across the pond is for most more of a pension boosting endeavour for players who may no longer be what they once were in better leagues. Don’t think he’d ever have  moved to another England club and face Liverpool...

23 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Think you know what I meant, across the pond is for most more of a pension boosting endeavour for players who may no longer be what they once were in better leagues. Don’t think he’d ever have  moved to another England club and face Liverpool...

We just gonna pretend the whole trying to force a move too Chelsea and handing in s transfer request never happened 

I really can't see Arsenal being an attractive proposition for Gerrard...don't think money will tempt Gerrard and are Arsenal really ever going to give a manager massive funds to challenge liverpool/man city...not likely. Arsenal need a steady rebuild which is at least a 4 year project with no guarantees of success (altho top 4 is success for Arsenal i guess...). I genuinely don't think Gerrard would leave Rangers at this point, if we win the league this season he could be tempted away but other than liverpool can't see what club could tempt him away who have more to offer than we do.

Archived