Aberdeen emails are out

RFC55

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Stop the fucking whinging man 

Me and my boy have had hearts and this  we've missed out on the cup final.

Who are these same faces?

Me and my boy who last year got living, Dundee, st Mirren, and killie? Who've now got lucky and had 2 "big" games.

Trust me hed much rather the final than this but he will be delighted to know we are part of the "faces"

I'll tell you why its the same "faces" all the time and it's because the vast majority are bus members who no matter if its Elgin, east fife or the taigs are on the hunt for tickets, these boys follow everywhere and it's about seeing Rangers and not who the tickets against.

I'll no mention the actual boys on here but there are 2 I know personally who's life is scrimping by, so they can get on that bus to borough Briggs  so.they get s a point on the bus so when the Brendanbau is upon us they have a chance of a ticket.

It was a kick in the stones last week missing out on that ballot and explaining to a pup he wasn't going despite being at the semi isn't easy, but look at the way me and others took it rather than moaning because some people got an aberdeen ticket.

I'd rather be at the final savouring a win with the wee yin  after all we done the alloas,  queen of the Souths, dumbarton, raith, Albion rovers, etc the gether but it wasn't to be as when there are more people on the scheme than there are tickets this will always happen 

agree with most mate but there’s definitely people that don’t need to be in RSC , or have a hospitality season ticket that are being handed tickets from somewhere, if everybody went through the proper channels like we need to  , bears like ourselves might get 1 or 2 more tickets here and there 

2 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Usual faces will get sorted and be there, it’s the fact people are being told different stuff from the club depending on what day of the week it is fs.

Your a good bear and I think your a good poster btw mate just hink to many bears are moaning anytime they dont get a ticket bud.

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

agree with most mate but there’s definitely people that don’t need to be in RSC , or have a hospitality season ticket that are being handed tickets from somewhere, if everybody went through the proper channels like we need to  , bears like ourselves might get 1 or 2 more tickets here and there 

100% mate.

I get my post made it seem RSC orientated but it was more because the same faces statement was made.

They're going to need some.sort of.scheme but i genuinely don't think they know how.to do it other than us to pay for it.

But I heard about liverpool's today and that was 45 quid or so people.had to pay to even be able to apply for home.match tickets which were available (non ST sections) and over 100 and odd thousand were on that :lol: and that gave no guarantees 

15 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

100% mate.

I get my post made it seem RSC orientated but it was more because the same faces statement was made.

They're going to need some.sort of.scheme but i genuinely don't think they know how.to do it other than us to pay for it.

But I heard about liverpool's today and that was 45 quid or so people.had to pay to even be able to apply for home.match tickets which were available (non ST sections) and over 100 and odd thousand were on that :lol: and that gave no guarantees 

Noticed you liked my idea earlier , Killie in the cup last season for me put this full system to bed , it was in cccs away scheme members hands once and we couldn’t sell it out , how can this be when we’re led to believe 16k want to go to every game  , there’s people signing up that don’t want to go to certain games , I reckon if it was first come first served log in system the bears that want to go to every game would get minimum 10 tickets a season , don’t get me wrong it could include Livi twice but it makes more sense than  getting a maximum of 3 and buying st J , Livi etc off someone who’s no intentions of going 

12 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Surely it’s obvious why everyone gets livi and a small number get Aberdeen 😂? Why do a keep seeing this comparison?

No really coz I got Peterhead twice in the 3rd and I’ve not had Aberdeen once in 4 seasons 

37 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Your a good bear and I think your a good poster btw mate just hink to many bears are moaning anytime they dont get a ticket bud.

Aye they are, but cunts can’t moan about the same faces every week. These people literally go every week and deserve to be there. 

7 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Aye they are, but cunts can’t moan about the same faces every week. These people literally go every week and deserve to be there. 

They go every week coz they’re getting tickets though , I’ve missed east fife domestically so far , the only big hitter or category A away game has been hearts  , Fannybawz here was in the hearts end ,I dare say the next category A game in sheep land it will be the tele , then I’ll fill my boots again Motherwell away , pick up a row of spares no doubt 

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Stop the fucking whinging man 

Me and my boy have had hearts and this  we've missed out on the cup final.

Who are these same faces?

Me and my boy who last year got living, Dundee, st Mirren, and killie? Who've now got lucky and had 2 "big" games.

Trust me hed much rather the final than this but he will be delighted to know we are part of the "faces"

I'll tell you why its the same "faces" all the time and it's because the vast majority are bus members who no matter if its Elgin, east fife or the taigs are on the hunt for tickets, these boys follow everywhere and it's about seeing Rangers and not who the tickets against.

I'll no mention the actual boys on here but there are 2 I know personally who's life is scrimping by, so they can get on that bus to borough Briggs  so.they get s a point on the bus so when the Brendanbau is upon us they have a chance of a ticket.

It was a kick in the stones last week missing out on that ballot and explaining to a pup he wasn't going despite being at the semi isn't easy, but look at the way me and others took it rather than moaning because some people got an aberdeen ticket.

I'd rather be at the final savouring a win with the wee yin  after all we done the alloas,  queen of the Souths, dumbarton, raith, Albion rovers, etc the gether but it wasn't to be as when there are more people on the scheme than there are tickets this will always happen 

Bang on mate I’m exact same as you. Plus last year I got st Johnstone Cowdenbeath Kilmarnock and Motherwell. Missed out on a cup final ticket this season as well which now makes it two finals in a row I’ve missed in the ballot. People just moan for sake of it. Enjoy Aberdeen I know I will 

8 hours ago, davis1986 said:

Bang on mate I’m exact same as you. Plus last year I got st Johnstone Cowdenbeath Kilmarnock and Motherwell. Missed out on a cup final ticket this season as well which now makes it two finals in a row I’ve missed in the ballot. People just moan for sake of it. Enjoy Aberdeen I know I will 

Looks to me mate that although the final and semis is a different ballot a lot who have missed the final are now getting this to try make up for it. 

Obviously some.will have both but ive seen a fair few who never got the final get this 

Have been told by someone at the club over a month ago that it will be £45 to register for away tickets next season. This is their way of coping with the high demand.

I would love every single bear to refuse to pay it, but know that won't happen.

I won't pay it, so guess this will be my last season on the CCCS then, and the club get just what they want.

It seems that the recent fan consultation was just a smokescreen and this had already been decided beforehand.

11 hours ago, Cedrick said:

They go every week coz they’re getting tickets though , I’ve missed east fife domestically so far , the only big hitter or category A away game has been hearts  , Fannybawz here was in the hearts end ,I dare say the next category A game in sheep land it will be the tele , then I’ll fill my boots again Motherwell away , pick up a row of spares no doubt 

No “they go every week coz “ they need to keep their full attendance on the bus, or they won’t go into the ballot for whatever tickets are available for the big matches .

We will be taking a 16 seater to Aberdeen, as it stands just now 4 members got on cccs and then that leaves the others who travel  (if full attenders),  to go into the ballot for the 2  bus tickets , 

It will be the same faces on that bus (as on every other bus), because these guys are willing to travel all over the country in the hope of picking a ticket up on the day.

1 minute ago, BlueBeard said:

No “they go every week coz “ they need to keep their full attendance on the bus, or they won’t go into the ballot for whatever tickets are available for the big matches .

We will be taking a 16 seater to Aberdeen, as it stands just now 4 members got on cccs and then that leaves the others who travel  (if full attenders),  to go into the ballot for the 2  bus tickets , 

It will be the same faces on that bus (as on every other bus), because these guys are willing to travel all over the country in the hope of picking a ticket up on the day.

Look back my posts I’ve excluded RSC and hospitality lads in my moaning 😂

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Look by my post I’ve excluded RSC and hospitality lads in my moaning 😂

Ok,  ma mistake 😂

Agree with you ,regarding lower leagues, it was a lot easier picking up tickets  then, than it is now.

17 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

Ok,  ma mistake 😂

Agree with you ,regarding lower leagues, it was a lot easier picking up tickets  then, than it is now.

😂,Aye it was , I know it’s the nature of the beast mate but absolutely no reason whatsoever a bit of loyalty from the club could have been shown 

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Have been told by someone at the club over a month ago that it will be £45 to register for away tickets next season. This is their way of coping with the high demand.

I would love every single bear to refuse to pay it, but know that won't happen.

I won't pay it, so guess this will be my last season on the CCCS then, and the club get just what they want.

It seems that the recent fan consultation was just a smokescreen and this had already been decided beforehand.

£45 for exact same system mate ? 

Archived