*****Feyenoord v Rangers*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its been a long time since we had three forward players with the pace and strength that they do.

in europe it is vital to be quick and always chasing down the ball.

we just cant allow them to get into a groove or the fans to get comfortable. we can go through if we win at home so we should really be making a huge effort here without it costing us europe after christmas.

open games suit ojo better than the park the bus scottish league mentality we come up across every game except celtic.

Just now, Mclean RFC said:

its been a long time since we had three forward players with the pace and strength that they do.

in europe it is vital to be quick and always chasing down the ball.

we just cant allow them to get into a groove or the fans to get comfortable. we can go through if we win at home so we should really be making a huge effort here without it costing us europe after christmas.

open games suit ojo better than the park the bus scottish league mentality we come up across every game except celtic.

Ojo will need to also put a shift in defensively. He's a weak link for me. Hope I'm wrong.

Just now, chris182 said:

The difference is that were handing it to them on a silver platter 

Again we don’t need to do anything wrong anymore. The narrative is set and the club aren’t fighting back so suck it up, as far everyone outside Rangers is concerned you, me, all of us are scum and nothing is going to change. 

Archived