*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Driving home from work and the police bastards are setting up shop after Laurencekirk. Cunts dont have anything better to do on a Wednesday night.

They do it everytime us and celtic go up there. 

I know this is just shite to sell papers, but surely this McKenna guy did not really say this ?? :lol: I know we were sure it was done, but to admit his manager told them to do it is incredible. 

Aberdeen defender Scott McKenna admits his team were under instructions from manager Derek McInnes to deliberately provoke Alfredo Morelos last season, with the Rangers striker sent off three times in five meetings with the Dons. (Daily Express, print edition)

25 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I know this is just shite to sell papers, but surely this McKenna guy did not really say this ?? :lol: I know we were sure it was done, but to admit his manager told them to do it is incredible. 

Aberdeen defender Scott McKenna admits his team were under instructions from manager Derek McInnes to deliberately provoke Alfredo Morelos last season, with the Rangers striker sent off three times in five meetings with the Dons. (Daily Express, print edition)

Standard practice ..sure bud Johnston said they were told to wind up Johnny Doyle. 

Archived