*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno what to think with this , Tav could revert to his usual game as the only attacking full back so not being expected to choose his time to go and stay , knowing Flanagan won't be up the park as much as borna . 

But at the same time makes me wonder why aribo is out right , if tavs gonna be  the attacking option out there , I'd prefer a harder working forward to cover him . 

0-3 Alfredo fs 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm concerned about this game . If I'm honest . This is never going to be a canter . Forget that

The odd goal win  is all I care about tonight . And no injuries . The latter may be the hardest to achieve against this shower of scum

Spot on , its their cup final every time they play us , just scoring one more than them does me. They and the ref will try everything tonight including injuring players......

14 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Is aribo playing wide right? Wit? Surely it’s Arfield up there 

I fully expect Aribo to be on the right just like against Hearts. Its a problem position for us and can understand why Gerrard is trying it. I think Arfield had a better game being in the middle too rather than being stuck on the right. 

Archived