Kent.

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 13/12/2019 at 14:18, Heshootshescores said:

The enthusiasm of some on here to put the boot into young players after a bad game is fucking ridiculous. 

He's 23 ffs.  He's the oldest 'promising youngster' since Eoin Jess.

Unfortunately, he has not been good in the last 4 games especially.  That said, neither have quite a few players, it's as if there a loss of confidence running through the team.

SG asking too much ?  SG losing the dressing room ?  Players revolt against tactics ?

Something is certainly going on as we've gone from very good to dug shite in the short time since the New Year.

Kent is playing just as i expected him too, he's had some good games, scored a few great goals but is inconsistent. The expectation built up around Kent is ridiculous. He still is quite young, so in another 2/3 years, when he's in his prime, he might be more consistent but right now what we're seeing is Kent's level. Certainly not all on Kent, others in the team have to step up and start delivering.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Fucking unreal. Cunts on here saying he has been pish etc last few games yet scored against tarriers, scored against Hearts and was one of the few today who looked like he could be arsed.

Was good against Tarriers.

Awful last week- scored a goal.

looks like he could be arsed today = get the ball, pass it sideways and hope that they can do something.

Kent's still young but I'm not so sure he will turn into the superstar I first thought. Time still on his side but I expect our second most expensive player to find a way of getting us three points today by scoring or assisting. It is what big time players do. Sure, people will say he scores against celtic but we need more consistency from him.

Archived