Europa League Top Scorer

BlueSuedeSambas

Never doubted Alfie would score the goal that would take us through and to do it on the back of Sunday shows he has a level head.

He may not stay long enough to make himself a legend but he has certainly been the one to bring us out of the bad years.

1 minute ago, IpswichGer said:

I have had a few favourite players over the years but for me Morelos tops it.

Can't say I have loved a player more than I do Morelos! 😂

His performances and now top EL Scorer just raises our profile around Europe once more. What a guy! ❤

What a turnaround for him. Brilliant  

His face was tripping him at the end and he disappeared straight up the tunnel. 

The transformation and development in this player in the past 18 months is something beautiful. Think SG and the team must take Some credit as even just over the past 6 months there has been a massive change. Defo being part of the squad and couching Morelos possibly also helped. 

No matter what that lot say he will go for more than Dembele 🇬🇧

54 minutes ago, SRAO said:

Never doubted Alfie would score the goal that would take us through and to do it on the back of Sunday shows he has a level head.

He may not stay long enough to make himself a legend but he has certainly been the one to bring us out of the bad years.

He's already a legend. 

Has basically been our whole forward line for two seasons on his own.

2 minutes ago, bluebell82 said:

I dread the day Alfie leaves 🙈

I'll be spewin mate :megaanguish:

Fuck the money, I want the glorious, mad, mental, heart on sleeve nutter to remain in a royal blue jersey more than any amount of cash.

Hate to say it but there are one or two thick cunts in our support. When the teams were announced and Morelos name was called out a couple of people next to me were going on about how he should have been dropped and with every touch up to he scored they were greetin about him not making the right choices, made his goal even sweeter and shut them up.

Archived