Tav out till february?

RFC55

4 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Thought there were a load of posters in here  want rid  of our Captain?

Or have I been seeing crazy hacked posts in the last couple years? 

He just needs a bit of time to recover.

Once fully fit the knives will come out again, unless he's scoring at least one and assisting one each match.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, northern bear said:

Match fitness you tool. It's fine doing a few laps and a bit of training here and there but if you haven't played any games in over 6 months then I'd say he'll not be match fit. 

Give Kris Boyd a shout as 3rd choice striker as well. 

That's what bounce games are for 🙃 theres a difference though, Hutton was a mainstay in a flying championship side at the end of the season. He'd never be expected to start any games anyway. 

Wasnt Gareth mcauley brought in in similar circumstances? Played a whole 9 games the season before we signed him.

36 minutes ago, tannerall said:

He just needs a bit of time to recover.

Once fully fit the knives will come out again, unless he's scoring at least one and assisting one each match.

Liverpool should go for  a straight swap with Tav  with their equally suspect  right back with those kind of stats, So TTA  can come up here for experience, and learn how to be humiliated by your own support, treated like a failure by the country’s media, but then burst out crying the first sign of injury or interest elsewhere.

36 minutes ago, MisterC said:

No, he was last seen being carted into Carstairs wearing a straitjacket 

Think that's where I'll be going having caught up with this thread 😂 

I think Tav might be going, or he might not. He may have appendicitis, or a cold. Possibly neither, and could be out anything from two weeks til the end of the season. 😵

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

I think Tav might be going, or he might not. He may have appendicitis, or a cold. Possibly neither, and could be out anything from two weeks til the end of the season. 😵

The OP is a disgrass!

I'm sure we will find out soon enough, hopefully its nothing.

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Me too mate. 

Went from ffs to whit ?, totally confusing.

10 hours ago, cameron1873 said:

If this is the case it will take about 5mins into our 1st game of him missing to end the tavs pish club

A bunch of nutters does ot a club make .

remember a wee pal of mine having his appendix out and playing with the stitches still in. 

8 hours ago, stevemac said:

That's what bounce games are for 🙃 theres a difference though, Hutton was a mainstay in a flying championship side at the end of the season. He'd never be expected to start any games anyway. 

Wasnt Gareth mcauley brought in in similar circumstances? Played a whole 9 games the season before we signed him.

Mcauley was injured for long spells and was pretty pish in all honesty. He looked like he was towing 3 caravans whenever he ran. 

Why sign someone for 6 months when it would take him 2 months to get fit and we have 3 players who can cover that position. Squad is bloated enough as it is. 

11 hours ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Thought there were a load of posters in here  want rid  of our Captain?

Or have I been seeing crazy hacked posts in the last couple years? 

If a player has a couple of bad games some on here want to sell him. Dips in form are not allowed. We employ robots apparently.

Anyhow, I hope he recovers from the virus soon. Huge blow for us. Brass neck that someone on here was saying he had appendicitis.

Confirmation of his virus in the newspapers today.

2 hours ago, northern bear said:

Mcauley was injured for long spells and was pretty pish in all honesty. He looked like he was towing 3 caravans whenever he ran. 

Why sign someone for 6 months when it would take him 2 months to get fit and we have 3 players who can cover that position. Squad is bloated enough as it is. 

Evidently the 2 backups we have aren't considered good enough if tav was to get injured. I'm not saying Hutton is the answer but it's an area we need to strengthen for depth. One shocking challenge from a hammer throwers and we will be fucked.

Archived