Tav out till february?

RFC55

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surgeon to Tav: I'm afraid it's good news and bad news. Which do you want first ?

Tav: What's the bad news ?

Surgeon: Your appendix will have to come out.

Tav: What's the good news ?

Surgeon: You don't have to go to Newcastle now.

6 hours ago, stevemac said:

deal until the end of the season definitely. as backup to tav for the rest of the season, and from the very limited times i saw him in the championship watching villa highlights, he did like going forward, something flanagan (and yet to see) polster dont do. surprised if he hasnt been considered at least.

You drunk? Sign someone who hasn't played a game this season and is 35. You are surely taking the piss?

1 minute ago, northern bear said:

You drunk? Sign someone who hasn't played a game this season and is 35. You are surely taking the piss?

As a backup to a player that hasnt had a major injury and played over 240 games in 4-5 seasons then aye, I probably would. 

Jack rodwell hadnt played since the end of last season and just signed for sheffield united. If the player has kept themselves fit, and the management team think he is fit enough and good enough for a place as emergency cover, what's the issue? On a 6 month deal. 

1 minute ago, stevemac said:

As a backup to a player that hasnt had a major injury and played over 240 games in 4-5 seasons then aye, I probably would. 

Jack rodwell hadnt played since the end of last season and just signed for sheffield united. If the player has kept themselves fit, and the management team think he is fit enough and good enough for a place as emergency cover, what's the issue? On a 6 month deal. 

Match fitness you tool. It's fine doing a few laps and a bit of training here and there but if you haven't played any games in over 6 months then I'd say he'll not be match fit. 

Give Kris Boyd a shout as 3rd choice striker as well. 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

That's the rumour I'm starting 

Any more rumours on Tav ? 

Tonsils okay ?  Sinus okay ? Any signs of ingrowing toenails ? Could be out for the season with those.

Apparently Newcastle, Aston Villa and the Daily rhetard are on the case too. 

Archived