SFA Charge

Escobar

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the bench goes tonto at Hibs only the coach sent to the stand is cited. 

Bench goes tonto at ScumFC but the whole club, a player that had already been punished for something else and a player that wasn’t punished for anything during the game and the coach sent to the stand are included in the charge. 

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Lots of teams have had technical staff sent to the stands, has any other club been sanctioned or fined as a result, or is this a first?  

Have our management team been in trouble before ? I can't remember of any previous , and yet the first time and they're up on a charge . Fuck me , yellow teeth must be laughing his head off at all this . 

Take it all the way Rangers as it's laughable, we pump them Christie gets done as he should have walked and they demand we are also charged with something.  

Well there you have it and Rangers should state this as surly we should have been charged the same time as Christie.

We must now demand to know why they got an offside goal which was clear as day giving in the final , and why 3 players of theirs did not receive red cards in their midden as if it was us we would be charged with that also and not controlling the players  

Time for  the board to grow a set as they are not slow when it's a directors son. 

I suggest that Rangers take the SFA to the  "Court of Human Rights "

Human rights are the basic rights and freedoms that belong to every person in the world, from birth until death. ... These basic rights are based on shared values like dignity, fairness, equality, respect and independence. These values are defined and protected by law

The SFA would be in breach of  all of the shared values !!

14 minutes ago, King Jela said:

No player bans though, think the tims will be the angrier of the 2. 😉

Stand to be corrected , but I think that third yellow card for Morelos puts him one more yellow card away from a suspension . Think it's just one game right enough . 

Anyone who thought this wouldn't happen are deluded, the sfa and the spfl would never give up the opportunity to harm us, they've been getting away with it for years, seige mentality from now on, look after ourselves and fuck everyone else, just keep winning and wait for the meltdown! 

4 minutes ago, bornabear said:

With this coming from the SFA after all this time, I would tell them to stick their cup up their arse.

Imagine the  reaction when the world gets told that Rangers pull out of cup due to total lack of sporting integrity.

Would rather win it, that would get it right up them! 

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Kent is getting it for his gesture and Beale for scaring poor wee Kennedy and getting sent off. 

Couple this with the yellow card fiasco we might as well just switch off the lights. 

Same last year when we beat them at Ibrox before the winter break 

a 3 week shit fest 

don’t worry in May when Tav lifts that championship trophy these grating tarrier tears will taste so fucking sweet ,the more they try off the field stuff the sweeter those tears will taste 

fucking disgraceful behaviour from their SFA 

Archived