Ianis Hagi

Robmc1

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can’t wait till the players get used to playing with him, he played 3 balls behind their defence and Kent and Aribo were standing on their heels expecting it to go square. 

Barisic reads him well, was an inch away from playing him in twice. Shows that if you have that kind of technical ability and intelligence it’ll click

11 hours ago, Rangers#1 said:

Dragged us into that game tonight.

There was a moment when he beat two men on the touchline, I was sure he was going to lose it but the way he shifted the ball and his body showed real intelligence. He's much stronger than I thought he'd be. 

17 hours ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

Reminds me of when a young Ian Durrant was breaking into the first team. Streets ahead of a lot of the players around him for his age. Fantastic vision & awareness for his years.

I’ve heard people say of him “If he’s half as good as his dad Gheorghe, he’ll be some player”

I’ll be very happy if he’s half as good as Ian Durrant was before his injury.

Cracking  home debut though 👍🏼🇬🇧

Hope we get to see the best of Hagi as we (and the country) were robbed of the best of Durrant yet Scottish football is still dominated by thugs, no wonder its a backwater.

Rather than encouraging technically gifted players we boot them off the park the question why development players who display technical ability cant make the step up.

15 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Liking the free kick he took with Barisic. Seems a daft thing to write but we need to change things up a bit keep trying different things and keep it fresh. 

I liked the fact that with barasic n tav on the park, on his  first start, at 21, that he took the free kick in the first place 

44 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Liking the free kick he took with Barisic. Seems a daft thing to write but we need to change things up a bit keep trying different things and keep it fresh. 

Tav, Barisic and Hagi standing over the ball was a sight to see. Long gone are the days when we had Lee McCulloch and Kris Boyd blasting it into walls.

19 hours ago, RockwellGers said:

Scored a vital vital vital winner for Rangers on his full debut, on his fucking Dad's birthday, and he does not know how happy he has made me tonight.

image.thumb.png.61003df4907a85b67319d4191a26636a.png

e5eeb06144d9ccaf983b412f7e3c4a15.gif

I didn't know about it being his dads birthday as well ... this is the sort of thing that legends are built on :rangers:

21 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Tav, Barisic and Hagi standing over the ball was a sight to see. Long gone are the days where we had Lee McCulloch and Kris Boyd blasting it into walls.

Said it at the time too. There was 4players all wanting to take it. Shows he’s got the balls to step up and take it on his debut. 

Looks a great wee player, took my youngest (9)with us last night and her face when I lifted her in the air when Hagi scored the winner was fucking brilliant, she was buzzing on the bus home despite her confusion when the bus convenor told her jaffa cakes were not allowed on the bus, she went in the house and told Mrs. Wellhouse she's not to put them in her bag the next time I take her :lol:

34 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Looks a great wee player, took my youngest (9)with us last night and her face when I lifted her in the air when Hagi scored the winner was fucking brilliant, she was buzzing on the bus home despite her confusion when the bus convenor told her jaffa cakes were not allowed on the bus, she went in the house and told Mrs. Wellhouse she's not to put them in her bag the next time I take her :lol:

Jaffa cakes not allowed on your bus? Do you go on the Arthur Numan or something? 

Archived