*****Official Rangers v Braga Thread *****

Scottywellhousetb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

This game could be a thrashing for us, however if the real Rangers turn up it could be the game to turn around our season and put us back on the right track.

That’s how I feel, a decent performance could revitalise us. The pitch will still be pretty shit so that’s a worry 

54 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Knocked back a ticket for this. I'm in the midst of total apathy with Rangers at the moment and I cant see them putting any less than 3 past us without a reply. 

I hope to christ I'm wrong and I'm just being a greetin' faced bastard. 

You should have said...

Ron+Swanson+Please+and+Thank+You.jpg

Saw a wee bit of the Braga game last night against Benfica and they looked decent. Players will  need to be up for it and switched on cause Braga looked good on the ball and shut down the opposition quickly. Kamberi did well today when he came on , more than Kent did all game. Good option off the bench tho going by Kent’s recent performances, Kamberi should start before him.

Going by our recent form this could well be a struggle for the players especially if we don't click and the usual groans come from the stands making it a tense night. The pitch is also likely going to play a factor here , hopefully the weather drys a little but that's not looking good and the pitch may well be even worse come Thursday.

A positive result however could really change the spirits of the players and a lead of 2 goals will provide a much needed boost.

Score is a difficult one to call but I see a really difficult game ahead.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'll delude myself that this'll be the game our form improves and we click again.

Dont burst my bubble.

No, I think you may be right. I think we're needing a game where a team comes at us and actually plays football for a change. That may give us openings to attack space rather than just thump balls into a human soup, as we're used to doing in the SPL shite-heap. I think a good positive performance could give us a lot of much needed confidence. 

11 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Knocked back a ticket for this. I'm in the midst of total apathy with Rangers at the moment and I cant see them putting any less than 3 past us without a reply. 

I hope to christ I'm wrong and I'm just being a greetin' faced bastard. 

Fuck that. 

Braga will open up giving us space and we'll win.

Our problems come from trying to break down big defensive sides .. teams like the beggars open up letting our wide men exploit it .

Personally and I'm no a manager but I'd play morellos and kamberi together in the spl in a 442  and 433 or 4231 in Europe.

41 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Fuck that. 

Hope I'm wrong but I genuinely have no interest at the moment. I said I wasnt watching another game on Wednesday and I thought it was just the heat of the moment stuff and I'd watch yesterday's game, but I had no appetite for it and read a book instead. Thought it better that one of my pals who actually fancied it got the ticket rather than me. 

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Hope I'm wrong but I genuinely have no interest at the moment. I said I wasnt watching another game on Wednesday and I thought it was just the heat of the moment stuff and I'd watch yesterday's game, but I had no appetite for it and read a book instead. Thought it better that one of my pals who actually fancied it got the ticket rather than me. 

Genuinely wouldn't be me. I was there on Wednesday night and was raging but by the time the next game comes you're ready to go again. 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Genuinely wouldn't be me. I was there on Wednesday night and was raging but by the time the next game comes you're ready to go again. 

I’m less ‘ready to go’ and more dragging myself along. Still there though. 

Archived