*****Official Rangers v Braga Thread *****

Scottywellhousetb

If you are 2-0 down the next goal is the most important in the game regardless of the way the match is going, they score a 3rd then its game over, we get the 3rd and we are back in it, then who knows what can happen😀 oh wait it just did.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

We need to be this exciting and committed every game especially our domestic which although having the SFA against us...keep pushing on through. If Aribo is this good as LB then maybe that is his rightful place in this team. 

Those goals tonight....I have watched repeatedly. This is a momentous comeback from a very very poor hour of game play. Still buzzing. Glad I'm on nightshift cause I wouldn't be sleeping to be honest. 

Gonae watch that aww week 

Had 4 St Etienne supporters besides us last night and all credit to them believe it or not giving Rangers support right to the end, cheering like fuck when we scored, the clown behind me a young Scottish tourist this time, drunk as a monkey fucked off as soon as they went 2-0 up, you get some unusual moments when season tickets don’t get taken up. Made for a special night.

C34C21E6-04E8-4A9D-A077-B2BBD5F6D746.thumb.jpeg.e6eae43c797a1a3e9f17e20a35e77cda.jpeg

Cut out the loose passes, heap pressure on Raul and the keeper when they’re playing out from the back and we’ll make it through this tie 

Their keeper is an accident waiting to happen on the ball, the way they were playing out reminded me of Foderingham in the Warburton days 

3 hours ago, The Monk said:

Rangers Rangers easy ok.

Thank fuck I've got the day off

I haven’t got it off but I’m working from home which currently consists of me watching the highlights and fan videos of the crowd going fucking ballistic

”IBROX BABY”

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I haven’t got it off but I’m working from home which currently consists of me watching the highlights and fan videos of the crowd going fucking ballistic

”IBROX BABY”

Working from home is the greatest three words that have ever existed. 

Watching Serie A highlights, scrolling through this and watching our goals again haha

Reminded me of the Marseille game in 91-92  season, same shity weather out played for 60 minutes 2-0 down then bang McSwegan with the header suddenly the atmosphere changes the place was bouncing then Hateley equalised.

Never went on to get the winner that night but the similarities are there.

Enjoyed reading through this thread this morning from the depths of depression right the way through to everybody buzzing and disbelief we pulled that back and went on to win!

Beating an on form team, undefeated under their manager from 2-0 down - one for the history books, what a night and hopefully the kick start to our season now👏

At half time I was questioning a lot of these players thinking they didn’t have the DNA of a Rangers player but you know what a lot of them proved me wrong in the second half. 

But they must kick on from here.

On 21/02/2020 at 12:11, RWB72 said:

At half time I was questioning a lot of these players thinking they didn’t have the DNA of a Rangers player but you know what a lot of them proved me wrong in the second half. 

But they must kick on from here.

Nights like last night help build mentality, can only benefit us in the long run hopefully like you say we kick on now and next time things aren’t going our way we’ve learned from last night to stick in and keep going because one goal can change a match, not just the players also the supporters, we’re in this together.

2 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Bet the few who left at 0-2 down feel fucking daft now

:tu:

Aye mate ..... but they will lie like fuck and say they were there to the death .... and in the future tell their kids about the wonderful night they had at Ibrox .... when the Gers made an astounding comeback .... :p:

:UK:

Archived