*****Official Rangers v Braga Thread *****

Scottywellhousetb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Honestly mate incoming I know but Barisic is still a shitebag , came on leaps and bounds but still feert 

Said it at the time he went off that he had decided that was him for the night. Great player chucked it the night tho

Just now, KingKirk said:

Said it at the time he went off that he had decided that was him for the night. Great player chucked it the night tho

Watch the second goal back at Tynecastle back if you can be arsed mate 😂, dances about holding his baws then turns his back , massive improvement but still loads of bears blinded , he’s feert no doubt about it 

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

We are all in pub pinching ourselves. How did we win with so many poor performances. Tav, Borna, Davis, Kamara & Kent were awful. Btw, some tackle by Goldson near the end.

Football eh. We have battered teams and ended up with nothing to show for it. In fact Braga were like us away to the sheep. How we won that I will never know. There was a ten minute spell at the start of the second half where we must have misplaced almost every pass. It was horrendous.

We were a bawhair away from an absolute meltdown on here. They go three up and it could have been anything. Finally we got a wee bit of luck. 

Hopefully this is a huge moment in our season. Our European results are utterly ridiculous.

They were better than we were... then we scored... then we scored again and they were fucking rattled. They proceeded to shite themselves and we fucked them. NOBODY could see this coming. We were simply outclassed for 60 mins then something happened... ARIBO happened. He changed it for us. Hagi is a wee hero as well.. I said it when we got that freekick.. "STEP UP HAHI - BECOME A HERO" and he fucking did!! I have now tanned the bottle of whisky.. friend came along to tann the second half with me 😉 Pished now!! What a time to be alive!!!

55 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Football eh. We have battered teams and ended up with nothing to show for it. In fact Braga were like us away to the sheep. How we won that I will never know. There was a ten minute spell at the start of the second half where we must have misplaced almost every pass. It was horrendous.

We were a bawhair away from an absolute meltdown on here. They go three up and it could have been anything. Finally we got a wee bit of luck. 

Hopefully this is a huge moment in our season. Our European results are utterly ridiculous.

You know what mate, as talented as they are, Poturgese are bottle merchants. We are in their head now. Again all odds after 60 min, we might just pull this off.

We need to be this exciting and committed every game especially our domestic which although having the SFA against us...keep pushing on through. If Aribo is this good as LB then maybe that is his rightful place in this team. 

Those goals tonight....I have watched repeatedly. This is a momentous comeback from a very very poor hour of game play. Still buzzing. Glad I'm on nightshift cause I wouldn't be sleeping to be honest. 

44 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Was a great win but there's still a part of me disappointed about how we've thrown the league away, hopefully we can somehow get back into this title race, hope it lights a fire under us now and we go on a long unbeaten run and see where it takes us.

With a bit of luck...our luck will turn around and theirs will lose momentum. 

Archived