*****Official Rangers v Braga Thread *****

Scottywellhousetb

6 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Is there anything better than limbs at Ibrox :lol:

Fucking brilliant last night. Asides from the miserable fucker beside me who stood and applauded each goal with no reaction to the chaos around him in the Govan Rear

I jumped on the cunt anyway

Limbs in Gdansk?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Is there anything better than limbs at Ibrox :lol:

Fucking brilliant last night. Asides from the miserable fucker beside me who stood and applauded each goal with no reaction to the chaos around him in the Govan Rear

I jumped on the cunt anyway

Me and the Mrs were in BF5 last night, her first time at Ibrox. Atmosphere was superb. 

Nothing better than big European nights under the floodlights at Ibrox. As you said was absolute limbs last night.

These games are so special, jumping about like a looney when we score, hugging complete strangers, seeing the pure joy on people's faces. It's a feeling/buzz that money can't buy.

1 hour ago, RS4_wul said:

Me and the Mrs were in BF5 last night, her first time at Ibrox. Atmosphere was superb. 

Nothing better than big European nights under the floodlights at Ibrox. As you said was absolute limbs last night.

These games are so special, jumping about like a looney when we score, hugging complete strangers, seeing the pure joy on people's faces. It's a feeling/buzz that money can't buy.

Fs some first game :lol: 

1 hour ago, RS4_wul said:

I was in BF5too.

Say hi to the mrs again. Lovely lady.  Had a lovely feeling as well. Glad she enjoyed the bouncy too mate 👍

I had a fair bit of time to myself today so I went through a large majority of this thread, some of the posts during the game when 2 down were comedy gold , some posters declaring surrender waving the white flag, 15 minutes later same poster is waving a red flag at a 20 stone bull while pouring a half, could strangle some cunts on here at times. 

Given the recent Braga results, especially thier win last weekend.  I cannot think of a better comeback by one of our teams.

I can recall several great results (2-0 against Weeder Bremen stands out for me in 2008, as it was the only game.i managed to get to that year), 3-2 cup final against them but that was from 2-1 down but none from being 2-0 down and looking like an absolute Sunday league team.

Genuinely still buzzing and bloody fearful of Sunday in that we revert back to the frustrating shit show that struggle against shite fucking teams.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

anyone know if the full game is on anywhere like you tube?

Anyone know how much £ did we get for this win ? 

Here mate, a simple google search an found this: https://fullmatchsports.co/Rangers-vs-sc-braga-full-match-highlights/

Hope I don't get banned for this link 😅

Off topic: I just remembered I had an account on the forum since Dorin Goian was playing for Rangers. Now I'm back following Rangers to see how Ianis Hagi will do here.

4 hours ago, ionutz3d said:

Here mate, a simple google search an found this: https://fullmatchsports.co/Rangers-vs-sc-braga-full-match-highlights/

Off topic: I just remembered I had an account on the forum since Dorin Goian was playing for Rangers. Now I'm back following Rangers to see how Ianis Hagi will do here.

Cheers,👏🏻👏🏻

Don’t worry I’ll pay your fine 😂😂

23 hours ago, ionutz3d said:

Surely you’ve got to be a full time supporter after Thursday then 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Archived