Rangers Fined 15k

kirkiebear

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morelos was already punished so why the fuck is it being included in this trumped up pish? That £10k is literally for Kents celebration at this point.

Racism towards Rangers players confirmed by police charges and videos of others doing the same? No fine, no condemnation, silence.

Ranger player celebrates a goal with a celebration similar to countless players around the world, and we have a player sent off? £10k fine!

Brown, Griffiths and especially Lennon's gestures (as Hibs manager) towards our fans at both their stadium and especially ours were much, much worse and they got fuck all fines.

The bias against us is there for all to see. We need actions now. Take everything up with CAS, whoever, something! Statements and taking it up the arse isn't good enough and things will only continue to get worse.

6 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Morelos was already punished so why the fuck is it being included in this trumped up pish? That £10k is literally for Kents celebration at this point.

Racism towards Rangers players confirmed by police charges and videos of others doing the same? No fine, no condemnation, silence.

Ranger player celebrates a goal with a celebration similar to countless players around the world, and we have a player sent off? £10k fine!

Brown, Griffiths and especially Lennon's gestures (as Hibs manager) towards our fans at both their stadium and especially ours were much, much worse and they got fuck all fines.

The bias against us is there for all to see. We need actions now. Take everything up with CAS, whoever, something! Statements and taking it up the arse isn't good enough and things will only continue to get worse.

I

I would say it’s King and our boards fault .It’s got this way 

Spineless to a man 

With an absent Chairman based in South Africa and an "MD" who is as weak as they come, it is no wonder that our club is a figure of fun and mocked by all those who attack it knowing that we will roll over and have our tummies tickled. 

People know they can attack us and dish out  over the top punishments. This will continue and continue. 

Sick of being a doormat. Our club has no spine. 

By christ, we need a new strong and assertive Chairman and a proper Chief Executive who will take no shit. 

The days of building bridges and dignified silence should have ended years go!!  Look where it has got us!!! 

2 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

With an absent Chairman based in South Africa and an "MD" who is as weak as they come, it is no wonder that our club is a figure of fun and mocked by all those who attack it knowing that we will roll over and have our tummies tickled. 

People know they can attack us and dish out  over the top punishments. This will continue and continue. 

By christ, we need a new strong and assertive Chairman and a proper Chief Executive who will take no shit. 

The days of building bridges and dignified silence should have ended years go!!  Look where it has got us!!! 

It’s all down to Davie King being blackmailed for his silence by the SFA according to some on here. 

Still not really sure what this is for? 

Morelos booked for his gesture.

Kent not booked at the time and not individually cited, unlike Brown (who was then the case was dropped). 

Backroom staff have also been individually punished already.

Should be taking these cunts to the cleaners. I’d do anything to have a brash, arrogant, aggressive horrible cunt as our Chief Exec instead of the snivelling shitebag we do now. That and our approach to PR are bigger issues to rectify than the playing side if we want to win this league. 

25 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

It was take much more than 1 or 2 people 

It will now take a collective group of people or they will ganged up on .It has become so bad .

Sadly I can’t see that ever happening .King may have gotten control of us .But at what cost 5/10 years from now .We are a shambles 

SG has bought him ,our board  the last few years without any pressure applied .

The games a bogey for me .Corruption wins ,Covering up child abuse wins ,One club controlling Scottish football wins 

I know I’m out on my own by saying Kings silence was agreed for an easy takeover

Said it years ago and nothing recently has made me change my mind about that  

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It will now take a collective group of people or they will ganged up on .It has become so bad .

Sadly I can’t see that ever happening .King may have gotten control of us .But at what cost 5/10 years from now .We are a shambles 

The games a bogey for me .Corruption wins ,Covering up child abuse wins ,One club controlling Scottish football wins 

I know I’m out on my own by saying Kings silence was agreed for an easy takeover

The board are extremely lucky that McInnes shat the bed. 

Yes, King and came in and saved the club - but beyond that I would say they have been about a 4/10.  Largely unimpressive and so much room for improvement. As a fan I feel as distant to this board as I did with the previous ones.  As a fan they are letting me down. 

We need fresh, dynamic, ambitious and strong people added into our board. The current lot of men in grey suits does not cut it at our football club.

Sick of being Doormat FC. 

31 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You’re not out on your own mate plenty of people think this to be true. 

I just think after all this time if that was the case something would have been leaked. 

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

You’re not out on your own mate plenty of people think this to be true. 

I just think after all this time if that was the case something would have been leaked. 

Business arrangement mate 

King wanted us desperately .Probably for the right reasons .

Liewell has King over something .Put my house on it 

We just climb down on mostly every thing that’s thrown at us .Other than personal stuff against players and staff .And we even did that with Wallace 

And not one dissenter from the east end puedo  village when he took control of our club  .That always baffled me 

Archived