*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

14 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

The pointless crossing is nothing new, we have been doing it for 2 seasons at least now, our striker is barely 5 foot 8 inches but Tav being brain dead keeps hitting high crosses in.

Is Hateley still fit? You’re absolutely right.

Ive always stood by SG & GM but now starting to think that they can’t change tactics wether  442 or 433 or even 352 to combat what’s in front of us.

Also, they can’t change how they attack - sometimes you need to hit the byline, sometimes cut inside, sometimes hit it from 30 yards.

Goldson fucked up big time BUT that didn’t cost us - if that game carried on until 6pm tomorrow, we still wouldn’t have scored.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

It's like groundhog day without the laughs, play across the middle for Tav to overhit an aimless cross high wide and handsome. Season can't finish quick enough, and play like that and we will get fcuking mauled by German's home and away!

Sad to admit this 

At this moment .I don’t even care for the match .It just gives them all a chance to get back into the good books .And domestically is where it’s at for me .Not Europe 

Gerrard will find his passion for that one no doubts 

I'm like a broken record but Davis is a fucking shitebag. Actually hate the cunt the amount of back passes side passes, tip tapping instead of taking responsibility... He epitomises everything that is wrong with us in the team. A coward with no fight. 

Just now, GA1972 said:

The managers chucked it every bit as much as the players 

Zero tactical flexibility, 2 holding midfields in the fucking SPL 

Piling crosses into the box for the best part of 2 seasons and we’ve still no signed a target man that can actually get onto them 

Pile players forward. End of fucking story. Take a risk early on and we win that game. We try these things when there are 10 mins left and we are panicking. The "holding players" could make the odd run as well.. it would help. No player taking any chances or responsibility. Towards the end of the game there were a couple of moments where we stretched them and actually created space.. Barker and Kent did that.. its the most dangerous we looked.

3 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Of course it can be worse, where have you been for the last 8 years?

Watching Rangers steadily work up from the pit of SFL3 to a point where I thought we had finally arrived at the end of December.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

This defeat and others has nothing to do with individual errors. We should be burying these teams, but collectively and individually we are dug shite, full of the shitebaggery

Not taking chances and so many, only confirms the dug shite that we are. Not the hallmark of winners, but losers written all over it.

Hamilton at home and not a goal scored. That tells it's own story. 

We are wasting so many chances that these individual errors cost us... put the chances away and it matters fuck.

3 minutes ago, frenv said:

Pretty sure he gave both of them - probably two of the best paid players at the club - new contracts around Christmas.

I think SG has played our club a new one 

I always say .No new contracts until trophies are won .It is fucking ridiculous ,he was doing this 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Sad to admit this 

At this moment .I don’t even care for the match .It just gives them all a chance to get back into the good books .And domestically is where it’s at for me .Not Europe 

Gerrard will find his passion for that one no doubts 

Few quid in the kitty to fund his payoff, mate....

You can bet your bottom dollar that were we to go on and get 2 late goals cunts would have been giving it how the league was back on.

Seriously do yourselfs a favour and NEVER EVER trust these cunts again....they will only let you down as they have always done.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

We are wasting so many chances that these individual errors cost us... put the chances away and it matters fuck.

Yes.

Not sure we can blame the ref for much tonight, either?

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

This defeat and others has nothing to do with individual errors. We should be burying these teams, but collectively and individually we are dug shite, full of the shitebaggery

Not taking chances and so many, only confirms the dug shite that we are. Not the hallmark of winners, but losers written all over it.

Hamilton at home and not a goal scored. That tells it's own story. 

Frighteningly accurate.

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It's the job of Gerrard and his staff to make sure the players are up for it. When we've got that amount of players who seem like they couldn't give a fuck then questions need to be asked.

I work with people.. there is only so much you can do. If they do not take what you are saying onboard then there is fuck all you can do. There are two ways this can go. Either a few of our "big" players go or the Manager goes. Its simple really.. how many times have you seen this play out?

7 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

No way Hagi will want to stay if Gerrard is still manager at the end of the season.

Even kamberi would probably rather go back to Hibs than stay with this shower of empty shirts.

I get that, but I hope you're wrong. Those two tried like fuck again tonight and for me Kamberi should never have been taken off.

They are the future, but by fuck, we appear to ruin the best of them.

1 minute ago, Shuggy said:

Watching Rangers steadily work up from the pit of SFL3 to a point where I thought we had finally arrived at the end of December.

At New year .It was exciting us fuck .Yet we all knew after the break.In our heads ,maybe not our hearts  .The Prima donnas would fuck our club up 

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Is Hateley still fit? You’re absolutely right.

Ive always stood by SG & GM but now starting to think that they can’t change tactics wether  442 or 433 or even 352 to combat what’s in front of us.

Also, they can’t change how they attack - sometimes you need to hit the byline, sometimes cut inside, sometimes hit it from 30 yards.

Goldson fucked up big time BUT that didn’t cost us - if that game carried on until 6pm tomorrow, we still wouldn’t have scored.

Imho with a small striker you should be hitting the by line in the box and cutting it back along the ground to be hit.

This is 1 of the reasons Aberdeen have our number, their CB are shit, but they are solid big guys who can easily handle high balls into the box for a small striker, to make it worse Tav can't aim a ball and just hits it in high with the hope it goes to someone.

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Pile players forward. End of fucking story. Take a risk early on and we win that game. We try these things when there are 10 mins left and we are panicking. The "holding players" could make the odd run as well.. it would help. No player taking any chances or responsibility. Towards the end of the game there were a couple of moments where we stretched them and actually created space.. Barker and Kent did that.. its the most dangerous we looked.

It’s the same tactics every game  other managers have sussed it.

We always pass to the side  and try to walk into the box by that time every players  up defending.

Then the last 10 mins chasing the game going forward which shud have been from the start 

Just now, chris182 said:

Gerrard's here until 2024 unless he chucks it.  Would be utter madness to pay him off.

Bit tongue in cheek,  mate....

Having said that, football clubs and sanity aren’t always heard in the same sentence!

I honestly don’t give a fuck about the players tonight or feel sorry for any of them. 

Fuck them and I couldn’t care less who goes or stays. Think they give a fuck in their 100k motors, waking up in their million pound houses tomorrow? Do they fuck and that’s the problem. 

The desire and fight is non-existent

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I get that, but I hope you're wrong. Those two tried like fuck again tonight and for me Kamberi should never have been taken off.

They are the future, but by fuck, we appear to ruin the best of them.

Kamberi was shite tonight. Runs like the roadrunner. And I hate to admit it but Hagi wasn't much better.

Archived