Gaffers reaction

mrmojorisin

So in theory its the players fault and not the manager. 

So Pedro should never have been sacked? Almost every other manager who faced the same should have kept their jobs because the players fucked it? 

Some real gems in here tonight but that thought process is highly retarded 

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were the better team but we didn't have the quality in our squad to score one of the thirty chances on goal?

Sure, Stevie. 

We have to play our way out of this mess?

Sure, Stevie.

The last time I believed a word coming out his mouth was when he stated after the first Tynecastle loss of 2020 that he was fucking clueless as to how to stop this from happening again. Absolute joke cunt.

30 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Certainly with the ball at his feet he has been chancing it. But that exact move from Goldson tonight is not down to Gerrard. Gerrard can do all the planning in the world but he can not compensate for things like that. 

Can't legislate for a mistake like that but we can't even score at home to fucking Hamilton, that is down to the manager and his shambolic backroom team taking us from one clusterfuck to the next.

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I don’t think so. I think he’s been promised money in the summer. 

I'd be amazed, I honestly would. We get beat aff the tims at Ibrox and any slimmer of support for Gerrard will be gone. No Rangers manager has ever lost the fans and went on to win the league. 

20 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

He has plenty responsibility in this yes.

Continues with the same pishy underachieving tactics week in week out.

Everyone of them are complicit.

Win together, lose together.....

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He can't just drop everyone who's had a bad game or he'll be dropping all of the cunts.

Morelos missed two or three good chances does he get dropped? Kamberi two absolute sitters he definitely should. Davis? Woeful, dropped. And so on and so forth right throughout the fucking team.

You don't drop your captain either, particularly when the argument for dropping him is he was shite going forward and the options to replace him to try and better his contributions going forward are Flanagan and Polster. Fuck me.

What a stupid comment! “You don’t drop your captain”

16 minutes ago, tomger said:

We made progress under Gerrard. Now we are skydiving 

Do we just get rid of the manager? 

What does that solve? Who comes in? What difference does that make? What plans are made to make a difference? Do you trust this board to get anything right? 

Just now, MoodyBlue1872 said:

What does that solve? Who comes in? What difference does that make? What plans are made to make a difference? Do you trust this board to get anything right? 

So we stick by a losing formula winning fuck all just because you are scared it might not get better? 

Aye that will work 

26 minutes ago, writingranger said:

But their replacements had players that had won titles

They had players that WANTED to win titles you mean. This lot definitely do not....and Gerrard is not helping with this matter neither. 

They are ALL responsible for this failure second half of season. 

19 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

2 years in a row we've blown the league after the break. 2 years in a row we've exited the Scottish cup at the QF. 

We've now lost back to back to the worst sides in the league. 

How can you continue to want to stick with the manager.  

Because deep down I belive it is the right thing to do.  Gerrard and Wilson in in the summer. I want them to have a go at it. 

10 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I have no doubt there's numerous managers out there that get better out of this squad.

Gerrard will never cut it as a manager. Tactically inept 

Used a high energy, high pressing style to harass opponents into mistakes which we capitalised on, earlier in the season.

When it was working well, we were doing well.

Now they’ve lost the will or the stamina to continue in this style, it’s ruthlessly exposed the lack of any particular playing style or pattern.

The sort of thing good teams rely on to get them through when they’re not just hitting their highest levels.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I'll stand corrected if it's happened, but when have we ever dropped our captain? Ferguson twice both high profile and major events for different reasons, but other than that?

We have never had such an inept and cowardly captain. 

Usualy a Rangers captain is a decent pedigree but we have a seasoned loser in that role now. 

The fact he's not been dropped says it all really. 

3 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I said after the hearts game this is the only time I would sack the players and not the gaffer. I was clearly talking pish sack them all please 

7 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Can't legislate for a mistake like that but we can't even score at home to fucking Hamilton, that is down to the manager and his shambolic backroom team taking us from one clusterfuck to the next.

Morelos has gone. Gerrard is helpless in that now and we have nothing up front. 

Yes, Goldson fucked up tonight but the real crime was our finishing. It's costing us big time. 

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I'll stand corrected if it's happened, but when have we ever dropped our captain? Ferguson twice both high profile and major events for different reasons, but other than that?

Souness dropped Butcher back in the day , when it was obvious that his form was way below the standard required and expected of a Rangers captain . 

10 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

You don't drop your captain either, particularly when the argument for dropping him is he was shite going forward

You missed all the comments on RM about him being shite at defending too?

He WAS good going forward. He is a shadow of the player he was in that respect.

He was shit at defending. He is the exact same player in that regard.

10 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

It would hopefully solve the problem of the manager having zero idea how to stop this shite from happening, which he openly admitted in January after the Tynecastle loss.

Who comes in? Someone with experience but I've no names as expected, and that's Wilson's job at the end of the day.

Do I fuck trust any of them to get anything right? I don't trust Wilson/King/whoever to get a better new manager, no. Moreover though, I certainly, absolutely in no way trust Gerrard to sort this back to back domestic disaster out either.

What are the other options? Hand him even more than the £20m he's already had and hope for the best?

10 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Butcher, gough, amoruso, ferguson, ricksen, weir, wallace

At times these guys when captain of us in the top flight had their ability challenged, not once was their leadership ability and their will to win for the club challenged

Tavernier is an utter utter shitebag of a captain, the fact he is amongst greats like some of the list above shows just how far we have fallen as a club

Jordan Jones must have shot someone, his hatred of him is unbelievable , to put barker on the bench before him beggars belief

and what happened to Stewart one minute he's our main striker the next not on the bench(

ojo comes on against hearts as a saviour and again is left out 

why do you fuck players about so much Gerrard , what a fucking joke you are

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

You missed all the comments on RM about him being shite at defending too?

He WAS good going forward. He is a shadow of the player he was in that respect.

He was shit at defending. He is the exact same player in that regard.

I agree with that but think he's been tagged with being shit at defending when overall I'd struggle to remember too many direct opponents who've got the better of him this season or last. He's made errors but his one v one defending is very good.

Archived