Morelos

fin8577

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, a_staunch_prod said:

Wake up, son. There's a reason we didn't get a huge fee for him.  Something about being absolute pish and something else about being an absolute liability...

Place needs fumigated.

50 minutes ago, a_staunch_prod said:

Wake up, son. There's a reason we didn't get a huge fee for him.  Something about being absolute pish and something else about being an absolute liability...

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

Being brutally honest, as good as he was before Xmas, we can’t afford our star striker to have the following traits:

Incapable of scoring against the tarriers

Downs tools for 3-4 months every season

Disciplinary issues meaning he frequently misses games

Morelos has all of these. Sell and move on, bring someone who’ll score slightly less but will play the full season and give their all

We’ve had yer joe garners and the like, I’d take morelos over that kind of player anyday, they might play for the full season but we wouldn’t be in the last 16 of Europe without somebody with alfredos class, he’s a petulant wee fanny but so we need somebody as good as him to fill in for him when he’s acting the cunt 

That was an absolute sickener today, watching him just plod about was gutting, he looks like he's chucked us, I love the wee mental bastard but it looks like his time is up, wouldn't be overly shocked if Kamberi starts against the tims next week.

Just back from the game and I paid particular attention to the Buff second half when Rangers were attacking ( use that word loosely ) the end I was at. He had plenty of movement and good runs  but it was almost 25 minutes into the half before he got any kind of service which is a fuckin disgrace. I think I'm right with my stats  but will watch the game again to see if I'm right or not.

He's done. Body language today told the whole story and Kamberi did more in 25 mins than Alfie has in weeks. 

Its gutting because on his day he's unplayable but it's pretty clear to me that he's finished here and it would be best for all parties if he's moved on in the summer. 

1 minute ago, Parlaneloyal said:

Aye nobody is paying 20 million for him the form he is at the minute

Truth be told I've never rated him THAT much and I've always wanted Rangers to punt him. The Chinese offer if true and Marseille I was like fucking sell him now. I appreciate he likes a scrap and bla bla bla, that's his game, I like that, I'm cool with that. 

The bubble has burst with his valuation now though.

Never been completely satisfied with his finishing either to be truthfully honest. Too snatchy, no composure. He's been lucky as fucķ with some goals too. For me, just now, only league goals count and 12 is pish.

End of December I was loving him but he's finished here now. He's not trying worth a fuck and its completely unacceptable. 

We'll end up with 5 or 6m for him and I'll genuinely be happy with that.

Always surprised that folk think the valuations of our players at this time will be determined by how well they’re doing in SPL..

Barasic, Morelos, Kamara and anyone else prices will be driven by how well they show up in Europe and International games for their country.

Morelos is one of to scorers in Europa league and has opportunity to add to that tally in next week and a half.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Always surprised that folk think the valuations of our players at this time will be determined by how well they’re doing in SPL..

Barasic, Morelos, Kamara and anyone else prices will be driven by how well they show up in Europe and International games for their country.

Morelos is one of to scorers in Europa league and has opportunity to add to that tally in next week and a half.

I agree we will still get decent money for him. Just because he's downed tools for us he can still improve alot of teams when his heads in the game.

2 minutes ago, tomger said:

I agree we will still get decent money for him. Just because he's downed tools for us he can still improve alot of teams when his heads in the game.

He’s picking up a big wedge from us his fuckin head should be in every fuckin game

2 hours ago, SPWF said:

If he doesn’t find his form before the end of the season we won’t be getting anywhere near the money we want, so he won’t be going anywhere. 

We will accept anything we can get for him, because we need the money and he is now damaged goods. He's lucky he's even getting a start, his heads that far gone. He's downed tools and he's off.

5 minutes ago, chris182 said:

People need to stop undervaluing our players.  His Europa League form alone will net us a good £15m minimum

Ok mate, fallen away second half of the season again, piled the weight on, horrendous disciplinary record, manager apparently cuts him a bit of slack, does his own thing, and most important, he's not scoring goals, please, who is paying £15m for that,honestly?

2 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Ok mate, fallen away second half of the season again, piled the weight on, horrendous disciplinary record, manager apparently cuts him a bit of slack, does his own thing, and most important, he's not scoring goals, please, who is paying £15m for that,honestly?

He's unsettled, doesn't make him a bad player. He's shown what he's capable of and still young. Plenty will take a chance on that, add to that he's under a long contract

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We will accept anything we can get for him, because we need the money and he is now damaged goods. He's lucky he's even getting a start, his heads that far gone. He's downed tools and he's off.

The idea that we will sell him, and the massive money made will finance players to stop the vermin doing 10 in a row, absolute fantasy, I've more chance of winning the lottery, nonsense. 

He maybe in a dip form wise, but if you take everything into account like the tharrier press hounding, car tampering, racist abuse, referee victimisation etc...

One thing for sure is he will bounce back and is definitely not 'A fat waste of space'.

3 minutes ago, chris182 said:

He's unsettled, doesn't make him a bad player. He's shown what he's capable of and still young. Plenty will take a chance on that, add to that he's under a long contract

Yip, get what your saying mate, but they won't be paying anything like £15m 

Archived