Morelos

fin8577

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I love him but he looks a bit out of shape and he’s out of form. Lucky he’s in the team at all atm.

TBH, I think he's making a statement more than a loss of form. He appears not to want to be here for whever has been going on behind the scenes.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Almost if some want him to fail and for us to get the lowest fee possible...

Aye mate,thats what it is. You've absolutely nailed it there.

Fucking sensational work,Columbo.

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Alfredo looks like he has had enough and wants out. I can't blame him. 

Why? he will go the end of his career and will never be as loved as he is at The Rangers, I have cut him loads of slack but no way is he bursting a gut to help the team now, no  club will be willing  to pay big bucks for Morelos on current form, so if he wants out he better sharpen up and start producing again.

If he wants a move of any kind, we should be making it clear we have a minimum valuation and he has to play to a level that warrants a bid of that amount. No playing shite for a low money move (not that I believe that's what is happening personally - I think he's had a dip in form and that's it).

Time to get fully behind the team and SG.It is a big week for us and we have started with a hard fought away win .I agree with Andy Gray whois calling for more positivity from SG 

"He's probably never felt the way he felt after that bad result, and he must have been down.

"The one thing I hope he'll learn is that you cannot take that, the way you feel as a coach, into the public domain.

"You certainly can't take that into the training ground or into your players."

The players seem to be lacking self belief .They need to be reminded that on their day they are formidable opposition as their European pedigree more than shows.Tap into  that and get a positive vibe building.The fans  can and I am sure will do all they can to support that approach.

19 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He’s lost all interest in Rangers 

Maybe the constant media abuse has taking it's toll and he wants out. 

Whatever the reasons behind it. He needs to be told he'll be going nowhere if our valuation isn't meant. This should give him the kick up the arse to perform again. 

47 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Walker is a fanny mate. What else would you expect from a cunt like him. Can’t think for himself. Complete bawbag. 

He just couldn't wait to tell the audience that when Alfredo went off, that he didn't shake hands with anyone!! He was so full of glee announcing it.

33 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Alfredo looks like he has had enough and wants out. I can't blame him. 

He's a professional footballer, he should be looking to perform at his highest level whether he wants out or not. You say you can't blame him, so are you happy to see a player with a lot of ability that seems to show a lack of interest in playing for a club that has looked after him very well indeed, i know i'm not

14 minutes ago, George McLean said:

He's a professional footballer, he should be looking to perform at his highest level whether he wants out or not. You say you can't blame him, so are you happy to see a player with a lot of ability that seems to show a lack of interest in playing for a club that has looked after him very well indeed, i know i'm not

Looked after him very well?? 😂😂😂

He gets paid a good wage and that’s about as far as Rangers have looked after Morelos. Other than that the club have left him flying in the wind and at the mercy of a bigoted racist media, allowed corrupt Refs to hold him to a different standard and the hammer throwers kick him all over every pitch in Scotland. 
The club have handled the fact they unearthed a real gem about as badly as they could and any other young black foreign player must be looking at us and thinking I’m fucked if I’m signing for them. 

But aye he’s been looked after very well so he has. 

1 hour ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Almost if some want him to fail and for us to get the lowest fee possible...

Words on a forum won't decide whether he fails or not that's up to him to start working hard and stop letting the team the manager and the supporters down.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

He gets paid a good wage and that’s about as far as Rangers have looked after Morelos. Other than that the club have left him flying in the wind and at the mercy of a bigoted racist media, allowed corrupt Refs to hold him to a different standard and the hammer throwers kick him all over every pitch in Scotland. 
The club have handled the fact they unearthed a real gem about as badly as they could and any other young black foreign player must be looking at us and thinking I’m fucked if I’m signing for them. 

I was meaning financially, certainly as a club we should have ensured that he was looked after better on and off  the pitch. No argument on that, however he seems to have lost interest in playing for the club and is looking for a way out. I get it that his personal life is causing him a lot of grief but leaving that aside he has to be more professional. He's a player, no argument but he has to realise that if he wants a move then play to his top potential, something he hasn't done recently.

2 minutes ago, George McLean said:

I was meaning financially, certainly as a club we should have ensured that he was looked after better on and off  the pitch. No argument on that, however he seems to have lost interest in playing for the club and is looking for a way out. I get it that his personal life is causing him a lot of grief but leaving that aside he has to be more professional. He's a player, no argument but he has to realise that if he wants a move then play to his top potential, something he hasn't done recently.

I would lose interest as well if I was him. 
He will get his move in the summer simply off his record in Europe. He doesn’t care what price he goes. 

14 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

How would you define being well looked after? What would you say Rangers are doing wrong regarding morelos? and what could they do to make him happier? 

The media are cunts aye , but he's Spanish and barely understands English let alone reads what's being printed about him in a foreign language, so I doubt he's actively seeking out his agent to get offended at what the horrible bastards in the media think about him

As for whether or not another young player would think about  signing for us based on how we treat morelos is complete and utter nonsense. 

13 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Kamberi offers us more and should be consided our no1 striker.

Agreed.

Maybe Morelos should be benched and only used as needed, until the next transfer window. I think he and his wife have had enough of Scottish footballs attitude towards them and it's showing in his form.

What’s his level if it isn’t in the spfl/Europa league with us ? 

I don’t think he could cut it In the premiership, he definitely wouldn’t get a goal streak like he did in the first half of the season. He’s a confidence striker and if he’s no feeling it he won’t turn up. Can’t afford that in the premiership and a run of games from the bench he’s in a mood. 

he can do one though if he’s downed tools which it looks likely then fuck him

25 minutes ago, Nelson loyal said:

How would you define being well looked after? What would you say Rangers are doing wrong regarding morelos? and what could they do to make him happier? 

The media are cunts aye , but he's Spanish and barely understands English let alone reads what's being printed about him in a foreign language, so I doubt he's actively seeking out his agent to get offended at what the horrible bastards in the media think about him

As for whether or not another young player would think about  signing for us based on how we treat morelos is complete and utter nonsense. 

They should’ve drew a line the very first time that cunt Jackson wrote that xenophobic article almost as soon as Morelos got here but all we got was silence. 

They should’ve went on the attack every time he was racially abused, tell the SFA the next time it happens the team would walk off the pitch. Let’s see the SFA and the Fenian media talk their way out of that one. 

You don’t think he understands enough English to know what’s been said about him in the media, even if he doesn’t you don’t think his agent or his teammates wouldn’t tell him. 

Take a look at the way the best young footballer Scottish football has seen for years has been treated because he plays for us, the football world is a small place you don’t think any young black foreign player won’t think twice about signing to play for us to get racially abused and slaughtered in the media. 

26 minutes ago, jackunion said:

What’s his level if it isn’t in the spfl/Europa league with us ? 

I don’t think he could cut it In the premiership, he definitely wouldn’t get a goal streak like he did in the first half of the season. He’s a confidence striker and if he’s no feeling it he won’t turn up. Can’t afford that in the premiership and a run of games from the bench he’s in a mood. 

he can do one though if he’s downed tools which it looks likely then fuck him

Easily play in the premiership or any of the Big 5 Leagues to be honest. 

There will be plenty of takers for Morelos south of the border, despite his antics. He has a fantastic goal return in the Europa league this season, and has a far better pedigree than a player like Joelinton who Newcastle paid £40m for.

50 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

621A03AD-3F1E-44B2-B9E7-28F01540AD9E.thumb.jpeg.3f0e4eaac6bb1d1f11579f5dbb8eff64.jpeg

Look at him here.

Happy, lean, enjoying life.

Dont know what’s happened but this is not the guy playing for us in 2020.

For once, he’s not the daftest guy in the picture....

Archived