The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

Their media is ramping up the equivalencies our league now supposedly has with the Belgian league. 

It’s looking like Rangers will have to take these bastards to court,  media and their govern body will force the gifting of a title. 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Scum will be awarded title, league reconstruction will save Hearts and bring up two from the championship.

The only dissenter will be us and even if we're in the right the spfl will fancy their chances against our legal capability rather than the scum if they went nil and void.

Unfortunately i can see that being the case. They seem absolutely hell bent on making the title theirs.

Good to see old sporting integrity in play. Conveniently placed to the side for the next time it suits their agenda. 

Scum playing the pr game will do the job again and as you say, the spfl wouldn't have the appetite to take them on legally if null and void (which would be the correct outcome).

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Why in God's name would I be talking about conversations you've had on this thread from Monday and yesterday when the post(s) I'm talking about are from today? 

Because that's what I'm talking about.

5 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Their media is ramping up the equivalencies our league now supposedly has with the Belgian league. 

It’s looking like Rangers will have to take these bastards to court,  media and their govern body will force the gifting of a title. 

Just knew the Scottish media was going to jump all over this. It suits the scum narrative of being gifted the title. 

Despite the Belgian league being a very different setup. 

I still firmly believe a null and void is the fairest way to do this. 

However I'm expecting if the season can't be completed SPFL will cave to taig pressure. 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Just knew the Scottish media was going to jump all over this. It suits the scum narrative of being gifted the title. 

However I'm expecting if the season can't be completed SPFL will cave to taig pressure. 

They are just Fat Pete's lap dog's

Pathetic

My prediction is it'll go to a club vote and they'll be gifted the title. Let's not kid on, the Orks have been lobbying since they knew this could happen.

If the worst is to happen it's another rather large asterix next to it, same as the first five titles of their current run.  

In terms of merit they haven't earned it.

#tainted

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Null and void is the only way to do in Scotland.  The set up in Belgium is such that they are only one game away from having played each other equally, if they want to end it like for like then end it after the peados game on average points per game due to Rangers still having to play one more game to allow for this similar set-up. 

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

If they are awarded the title and our club accept it and don’t take legal action I’m out. 

I will be done with football 

Me too, Rangers need to win this court battle or fuck it. Their  referees are bad enough without this. 

Initially I can see 3 main objectors to Selic being handed the title, if Hearts win 2 games they can go above Hamilton, if St Johnston win their game in hand (don't laugh) they would go above Hivs into a top 6 spot and us for obvious reasons. 

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

If they are awarded the title and our club accept it and don’t take legal action I’m out. 

100% on that. It just shows further the influence they have in Scottish football. That would make it a closed shop. Game's a bogey if that happens.

17 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

"Let me reassure the fans that we will not be found wanting in this situation"

Robertson words. We'll find out if the board can back them up.  History suggest not but this is a battle that needs to be fought. 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

"Let me reassure the fans that we will not be found wanting in this situation"

Robertson words. We'll find out if the board can back them up.  History suggest not but this is a battle that needs to be fought. 

If Robertson told me water is wet I wouldn’t  believe him mate. 

34 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I said this before. How can you watch a game where the winner, or should I say non winner, can simply be gifted things. That will finish the game for me 100%.

28 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Ditto.  No point in carrying on when one club holds such sway over the rest.  Game would be up for me. And I'd make my feelings and reasons known to the club. As well as urging them to demand inclusion of the war titles. Which we actually won. 

I,ve supported Rangers all my life.

I'm willing to  forget any reimbursment for loss of games from my season ticket this season.

I'm willing to pay for next seasons' ticket, even if that means a reduced number of games or even no games at all.

I've held  season tickets at various times throughout my life, starting with a Rover ticket as a teenager, during the Greig era.

And my elderly father and I have been ticket holders ever since 2012, making a concious effort to support Rangers financially. This has been at a time when  (like so many others)  I was not in a particularly good situation, financially wise. But I still managed to go support my club in their time of need.

However, I have for the last 2 weeks been telling my father that, IF,

(1) they are awarded the title by the SPFL

(2) Rangers don't fight it ALL THE WAY (and I mean ALL THE WAY to the very highest available court, whatever that may be) then I will NOT be attending any Scottish football ever again.

It hurts to even contemplate that scenario, as Rangers is part of me. It's in my blood. You all know what I'm talking about my fellow Bears. But we may as well sit down at the start of a season and hand the title to whoever has the most cash or on-paper better team. Or toss a coin to see who wins each game. Or set up a pools type panel to guess winners of games.

I hope I'm wrong and common sense prevails, but I don't have much faith in the present caretakers of Scottish football or indeed with our seemingly weak Board.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Edgar on daily update saying its heart and hands informed belief that they'll be awarded the title. He believes the decision has already been made 

The decision was made weeks ago KK. They just didn't have the balls to come out and be the first league to do so.

I can honestly see them being handed the title and the frauds in the Rangers board 'Congratulating them on a worthy victory'. 

If Rangers are not doing anything other than practically forcing an even longer shutdown through legal procedures to stop them cheating their way to a title then I seriously have to question what is the utter point in following this once great team. 

Sick to the back teeth of them getting everything handed to them on a plate and our club taking it up the arse like a gimp. 

Archived