The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Court case ffs best we’ll get is an empty statement.

Leaving Scottish footballs not an option and unless there’s a full shake up of European football with European leagues getting set up then it probably will never be an option.

Hope you wrong but with what we’ve seen in the last few years I can see where your coming from. 
Im going to join the over dramatic club and state that Scottish football will be finished for me if that occurs. The issue with that is that Rangers know that my little hissy fit will be lucky to last 1/4 of the season.  

I really hope at the minimum they fight this, Scottish football is a big enough joke without allowing this.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets face it, in the past leaving Scottish football has always been a package - us and the scum. Maybe they are the sole reason it has never seriously been looked at as the English FA would never allow an ira terrorist supporting team in their leagues.

If this league is handed to them directly against UEFA wishes, you never know, it may open doors...  maybe UEFA look at a European league where they create the rules.

We need to get away from the corruption, it is holding the club back. From referees to the people running the league to the media.

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

Hope you wrong but with what we’ve seen in the last few years I can see where your coming from. 
Im going to join the over dramatic club and state that Scottish football will be finished for me if that occurs. The issue with that is that Rangers know that my little hissy fit will be lucky to last 1/4 of the season.  

I really hope at the minimum they fight this, Scottish football is a big enough joke without allowing this.

I hope I’m wrong mate 

Im also in the hissy fit category 😆

If the club put up a fight and lose at least they will have tried but if they just roll over with another statement and no action I think I’ll be done with football, start using my spare cash to attend more boxing events.

Obviously how I feel might change but right now that’s where I’m at.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Lets face it, in the past leaving Scottish football has always been a package - us and the scum. Maybe they are the sole reason it has never seriously been looked at as the English FA would never allow an ira terrorist supporting team in their leagues.

If this league is handed to them directly against UEFA wishes, you never know, it may open doors...  maybe UEFA look at a European league where they create the rules.

We need to get away from the corruption, it is holding the club back. From referees to the people running the league to the media.

I think we should come out with a statement saying we are right behind our friends uefa. Go on about how we appreciate the effort our friends uefa do in stamping out the sectarian  in our support and how FARE have been a pleasant spectator at ibrox. As a club everyone is welcome in ibrox. 

We would lastly like to strongly support UEFAs stance on how they will handle European spots if clubs declare leagues finished. 

Lol I fucking hate uefa but it would be briliant to do that just to get it right up they taig bastards.

5 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Where is our new PR guy ?

Has he started yet?

Club 1872 got anything to say ?

Wtf is going on ?

3 minutes ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

I think he is related to Nicky Law mate.

Pretty sure I read he doesn’t take up the position for three months 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Then the club will be finished we can’t just pick and chose what league we play in mate it’s pie in the sky.

Scottish football would also be finished if Rangers were able to leave mate. Double edged sword. I just think we have more clout than people might think. We need to wield any power we have in these difficult times. 

1 hour ago, Dickie1963 said:

Where is our new PR guy ?

Has he started yet?

Club 1872 got anything to say ?

Wtf is going on ?

Although I think it is just a matter of time before it is announced, they cannot comment on something that has not happened. David Graham will write the upcoming statements even if he is not officially on the payroll yet. (he already has)

Time for a statement ? I would agree. But it must be the right one and hard hitting.

Highest earning players to agree to a 25% wage cut until football resumes with no need to furlough staff and scrounge from the government.

Failure to null and void the season will have consequences.

7 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

So Derek McInnes has no problem with celtic being named champions if the games cannot be played.

Can we wipe his history from our club?

Dirty Fenian wannabe cunt.

Never has been a Rangers man. 

Him and his club have got nothing to loose though have they ?

9 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

So Derek McInnes has no problem with celtic being named champions if the games cannot be played.

Can we wipe his history from our club?

Dirty Fenian wannabe cunt.

Never has been a Rangers man. 

Let's be honest, He didn't seem to mind The Scum being crowned champions when we were down the leagues so hardly surprising really, He's probably had his mind re-conditioned in our absence to where his allegiance lies as it's quite apparent that outwith our own support every man and their dug hates Rangers.

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

It's tough to imagine McInnes once played for us. Look at the way Aberdeen constantly perform against them. How did his head get so turned? So leagues are now won on peoples perceived common sense?

Add him to the list of embarrassments of our past players ,Born bluenoses but turned into cocks ,strange how we get more backing from our foreign players of the past than some of these cunts 

Just now, magic8ball said:

Add him to the list of embarrassments of our past players ,Born bluenoses but turned into cocks ,strange how we get more backing from our foreign players of the past than some of these cunts 

Pedro Mendes comes to mind recently.

I don't get it.

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

A place in Europe?

Are they that far up Celtics hole they would give that up?

Scottish Football is a joke 👍

It was only a week or two ago the sheep were talking about struggling to survive with the ongoing lockdown. 

I hoesntly don't believe they can be stupid enough to take an action that will get Scottish football kicked out of Europe. 

But this is Scottish football where common fucking sense is lost to outright hatred. 

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It was only a week or two ago the sheep were talking about struggling to survive with the ongoing lockdown. 

I hoesntly don't believe they can be stupid enough to take an action that will get Scottish football kicked out of Europe. 

But this is Scottish football where common fucking sense is lost to outright hatred. 

NAIL.ON.HEAD 👍

4 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Isn't this called 'sporting integrity' now?

4 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I honestly cannot believe derek mcinnes played for us.  Cunts wants celtic to get the title and also seems to fucking hate us. Strange wee cunt.

7 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I honestly cannot believe derek mcinnes played for us.  Cunts wants celtic to get the title and also seems to fucking hate us. Strange wee cunt.

It is not just him. Now the Aberdeen chairman cormack has come out and said the SPFL will have no choice but to hand celtic the title 🤦‍♂️

We've seen the reaction from UEFA to Belgium and still they want to continue this. It's beyond belief.

Archived