The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

1 minute ago, Sket said:

Man Utd are giving fans who bought a ticket through them fir the away game in Austria £350. Each.

Our fans will get the square root of fuck all.

Far too much for us to pay out, defo think polsters mrs cabbage is the cheapest and fairest option for the club tbh. 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Sket said:

Man Utd are giving fans who bought a ticket through them fir the away game in Austria £350. Each.

Our fans will get the square root of fuck all.

What are you expecting them to refund you?

4 hours ago, ZZed said:

If the league is cancelled then this would be the perfect time to restructure the leagues in to 2 leagues, so Hearts don't go down and Dundee Unt come up.

I personally would also change the timing of the season and go for a summer league.

Why the fuck would any Rangers fan give a fuck about these two shity wee clubs? 

7 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Not sure if the game tonight will be impacted by the apparent forthcoming announcement from UEFA, but the decision should have been made before this weeks round of games. Shocking incompetance.

To be fair it’s escalated massively since Monday  

Void the season, hand the tinks the title,  play behind closed doors, whatever I couldn’t give a fuck it’s been an utter shite 2020 for us, I’m passed the point of giving a fuck and will be happy to not watch any more of the garbage we’ve witnessed this year or for it all just to end.

Mon the corona 

1 minute ago, OceanRain said:

Sturgeon saying gatherings of 500+ to be cancelled as of next week.

Looks like the SFA have been given the green light for Sunday's game.

What Sturgeon says means fuck all. It's what the Scottish Government have recommended. As soon as Boris n co have decided what's happening then that's what's happening. Gotta love her though, she does try to convince she has any significant power.

13 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

London marathon will be run over 18miles this year too 

Is this less than normal, sorry I know fuck all about marathons? If so and if the competitors know about it beforehand then there’s no problem with that imo.  With regards to our league, not one team knew the league would finish shorter than normal so it should be voided! 

The best solution, I think, is to cancel the Euro Championship to next summer, suspend all football till end of May/June and finish all leagues during the summer. Not perfect I know but some people need to get their fingers out their arses and make decisions. Better sooner rather than later before this "flu" brings the Country to a halt.

11 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Void the season, hand the tinks the title,  play behind closed doors, whatever I couldn’t give a fuck it’s been an utter shite 2020 for us, I’m passed the point of giving a fuck and will be happy to not watch any more of the garbage we’ve witnessed this year or for it all just to end.

Mon the corona 

Hand them nothing mate, fuck all!!

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

What Sturgeon says means fuck all. It's what the Scottish Government have recommended. As soon as Boris n co have decided what's happening then that's what's happening. Gotta love her though, she does try to convince she has any significant power.

Correct.

If BoJo tells us this afternoon large gatherings for concerts, sports events, schools etc is to stop from midnight tonight do  you really think people are going  to listen to Sturgeon when she says "but I'm telling you its okay until Monday"?  I think not.

6 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Correct.

If BoJo tells us this afternoon large gatherings for concerts, sports events, schools etc is to stop from midnight tonight do  you really think people are going  to listen to Sturgeon when she says "but I'm telling you its okay until Monday"?  I think not.

The SFA?

Absolutely.

30 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Wouldn't want a penny back from the club for tickets bought. They can keep it. 

I want my money back, but I wanted money back since our arses collapsed in the league and cup, and we threw away another season. 

The Club bump the fans at every turn, and don’t even have the decency to defend us or our players. 

Club isn’t a charity case. 

Archived