The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Was anyone put off going last night? If the game goes ahead and it's not bcd then expect the place to be packed.

Dunno there might have been some

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The virus itself no but this not knowing if it's definitely going ahead really puts me off airport hassle etc 

Aye folk travelling are in a shite situation

She was saying to me she'd rather I didn't go Sunday which was instantly ignored. I'm more fearful of davis starting than Corona

15 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Is anyone put off going Sunday because of this? 

I'm concerned about going but even more concerned about my old man going who is 73.  I just have a horrible feeling about this whole thing as we seem to be doing fuck all to react to this as a nation.

9 hours ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Chelsea squad going into self isolation now, the EPL is going to get cancelled. The clowns up here will wait until someone dies from this pish ffs 

If 100 died up here .They will still find the way to make sure the bheasts win the league in time 

8 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Cant believe there are supporters out there that would just hand the title to the scum because of current form. Ffs what have some cunts become 😂 its not over until its mathematically over. 

On current form and with Beaton as ref .And their record on the line .There is no way way we are winning on Sunday .That is being realistic .I would try to get the game off .It would absolutely annoy the shite out the bheastly hordes .

Clear that the authorities up here want to wait until the scum win on Sunday (they hope) so that awarding them another tainted title looks slightly less corrupt.

No chance of an announcement before then even if England, Germany etc all chuck it.

6 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Clear that the authorities up here want to wait until the scum win on Sunday (they hope) so that awarding them another tainted title looks slightly less corrupt.

No chance of an announcement before then even if England, Germany etc all chuck it.

Even if the ecum win they dont win fuck all title.

But I agree they will try and keep playing toll thry do.

I think public pressure may scupper their plans though.

Rangers as a club need to do anything they possibly can to get this season null and void.

Problem is we have limp wristed, weak willed, bridge building faggots in our boardroom.

Sorry to say that, I really am, but it's fact.

23 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Scenes when the game gets abandoned in 85 minutes with us winning cos the ref hears someone in the crowd cough.

Normally the government would step in and force the football association to act but unfortunately in our case the government is as fenian as the football association and won’t do anything to upset their favourite football team.

It’s pathetic and they’ll need shamed into it with English media hopefully highlighting the atrocities of it as it looks as if they’ll finally do the right thing today.

12 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

EFL suspended apparently.

Talk sport still saying only Arsenal game and Leicester off 

Absolute stupidity that the whole lot isn’t called off ,it’s inevitable that they need to suspend the whole lot 

You can bet the SFA and SPFL hang on to the very last minute on any suspension,not just to help the taigs but to be the last one standing and the only games still available to watch ,everybody watching our game for still the same badly negotiated fee 

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Even if the ecum win they dont win fuck all title.

But I agree they will try and keep playing toll thry do.

I think public pressure may scupper their plans though.

Rangers as a club need to do anything they possibly can to get this season null and void.

Problem is we have limp wristed, weak willed, bridge building faggots in our boardroom.

Sorry to say that, I really am, but it's fact.

Don't be sorry mate . It is only the apologetic fuckwits or Craigs lot that get all the tickets for the OF games , that don't see that 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

You can bet the SFA and SPFL hang on to the very last minute on any suspension,not just to help the taigs but to be the last one standing and the only games still available to watch ,everybody watching our game for still the same badly negotiated fee 

And our club will just play along 

Reverse the situation and the scum would have already started the campaign 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

And our club will just play along 

Reverse the situation and the scum would have already started the campaign 

If we were sitting 6 points clear right now the league would have been scrapped 2 weeks ago..........

7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Talk sport still saying only Arsenal game and Leicester off 

Absolute stupidity that the whole lot isn’t called off ,it’s inevitable that they need to suspend the whole lot 

Chelsea game will be off too.

Archived