Missing football

banjobear

OK I hate close seasons, but you at least have a transfer window and training videos from RTV to discuss.

Obviously the pandemic  means football is an insignificance and we can't really discuss possible transfers  or predict  next season's, if it happens, outcome.

Maybe an idea to share  favourite matches ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBg_tVKCxqU  

I only ever watched us of late, lost interest in all other football with money being ridiculous down south and the toxic element up here.  Refreshing change now of not being pissed off every weekend because we were shite in 2020. 

Seriously, as above, far more important things to focus on than football just now and it ain't coming back anytime soon. 

Our season was over anyway.  We would’ve been knocked out the Europa by Leverkusen and then had to suffer watching celtic win the 9.  If it gets abandoned until next season that’s a good thing for us. 

2 hours ago, TMB said:

Our season was over anyway.  We would’ve been knocked out the Europa by Leverkusen and then had to suffer watching celtic win the 9.  If it gets abandoned until next season that’s a good thing for us. 

Maybe hold your breath on the last part. By the time the 'next season' is ready who knows what kind of state we could be in, along with a few others. 

4 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Ive lost interest in football just now, barely even look online apart from here and I rarely buy a paper, more interested in how I support my family financially through this shit show and uncertainty with my work. 

I think this post by Scotty probably sums up most peoples feelings.

I am lucky that Mrs Bru and I are retired so not having to worry about the financial side of things, but we have nephews who might have problems and older siblings who we are concerned about health wise, and of course trying not to get the bloody virus ourselves.

We will hopefully all be able to enjoy the football when it starts up again, no idea when that night be, but at the moment it is just not a concern in any way to myself.

:cheers:

Archived