***Rangers 2004 Playing Cards - Still a few packs left!!!

govanblue

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, NamibianBear said:

Put me down for something/everything . Been too long but had a major change of circumstance and could not contribute for a while

What else you got? . 

Good to hear from you. :thumbup:

@BrotherTJ @East Enclosure Row N @Bad Robot @Zetland @mearns loyal @bornabear @NamibianBear @Dan Deacon @sprintervanman @cooper007 @DaleFo8 @Redwhiteandblue @SpidermansGaffer @ianb1547 @govanblue

Hi folks,

Please PM (Private Message!) me and give me a delivery name & address for your pack of cards.

Payment will be £5 including UK postage.  Hope that's okay?

@mearns loyal - £9 for 2 packs

@NamibianBear - postage  will be the usual £200 and will take the usual 6 months before being nicked by the postman.

If you already have the RM Erskine Fund's paypal email address or our bank account number, then feel free to make your payment now, and put your RM username as the reference.

Failing that, I'll PM you at the weekend if I haven't heard from you.  :tu:

On 08/04/2020 at 23:21, govanblue said:

@BrotherTJ @East Enclosure Row N @Bad Robot @Zetland @mearns loyal @bornabear @NamibianBear @Dan Deacon @sprintervanman @cooper007 @DaleFo8 @Redwhiteandblue @SpidermansGaffer @ianb1547 @govanblue

Hi folks,

Please PM (Private Message!) me and give me a delivery name & address for your pack of cards.

@NamibianBear - postage  will be the usual £200 and will take the usual 6 months before being nicked by the postman.

If you already have the RM Erskine Fund's paypal email address or our bank account number, then feel free to make your payment now, and put your RM username as the reference.

Thanks for organising - payment sent 👍

On 09/04/2020 at 00:09, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

If you still have...I would like please. I'll send money in morning. Thanks...and I have a new address to send you too. 

17 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Can't believe I missed this . 

I'll  take four GB if you have them . Might as well start my Christmas shopping early even if they're  nearly 20 years out of date :lol: 

13 minutes ago, sprintervanman said:

I'll take another 1 gb👍

ok.  :tu:

27 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Can't believe I missed this . 

I'll  take four GB if you have them . Might as well start my Christmas shopping early even if they're  nearly 20 years out of date :lol: 

They're not out of date - they're collectable!

ok, so that's 4 packs at £5 each - that will be £30

See? You're not the only one who can play fast and loose with numbers!  :p:

On 08/04/2020 at 23:21, govanblue said:

Hi folks,

Sorry man just seeing this I'll pm you now 

Archived