Spfl want Points Per Game to decide leagues

Just now, Hutton2008 said:

The cynic in me thinks they are pimping themselves out for a restructure.

Worse than that - pleading for it. 

I see it like that. Falkirk literally are. As I said earlier, why can't it happen without title being gifted to the current leaders?

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, peter huistra said:

It's not impossible a quick look at the history of teams around the world who play in other countries tells you that . The fact the UK might be divided up after the second referendum would give us a strong case to be allowed to move leagues. Hopefully we can join before that has to happen obviously.  

You won't win in engaging with him, he will just come back with some other shit that makes your eyes bleed and drives you to drink.

Just allow him t post his shit and get on about your business.

Just now, MacBoyd said:

That's the only hope I have. Sky will want their 4 old firms 

Watch this they will split the league after one round of fixtures to qualify for a mini league with 3 rounds of fixtures 😂

28 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I actually believe trying to kill us off when they had the chance to do so was to try and facilitate a move away from Scottish football, Can never prove it of course but that is my genuine belief.

They fucked up, they did not believe our support would back the club as well as it did. We know the scum for who they are, time will come.

“In principle we accept fixture flexibility. However, the league must not be

compromised by changing the rules during the course of the competition and these

decisions should not be made on an ad hoc basis.

"Therefore, we oppose the decision and feel, in fact, that it has compromised

the integrity of the competition."

This is Peter Lawwell in 2008.

”the league must not be compromised by changing the rules during the course of the competition and these decisions should not be made on an ad hoc basis”

Isnt it amazing how that Japanese Fenian cunt always has something to say that benefits his club and hinders ours and the League bends over and takes it up the arse from him.

Scottish Football is as corrupt as any league in history. 

40 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Hypothetical I know but if The Scum had managed to kill us off in 2012 I believe they would have been making very loud noises about having outgrown Scottish football and needing a stronger challenge elsewhere and seeing the way they now run Scottish football I believe they would have got their wish and would have fucked off by now, Just my opinion of course but hey ho each to their own.

It absolutely would have happened by now. 

Hopefully their paedophiles ways come back to bite them on the arse, they go bankrupt and we can cross over. If only. 

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

“In principle we accept fixture flexibility. However, the league must not be

compromised by changing the rules during the course of the competition and these

decisions should not be made on an ad hoc basis.

"Therefore, we oppose the decision and feel, in fact, that it has compromised

the integrity of the competition."

This is Peter Lawwell in 2008.

”the league must not be compromised by changing the rules during the course of the competition and these decisions should not be made on an ad hoc basis”

Isnt it amazing how that Japanese Fenian cunt always has something to say that benefits his club and hinders ours and the League bends over and takes it up the arse from him.

Scottish Football is as corrupt as any league in history. 

Fuck sake 🙈

As soon as the spl stopped celtic were winning the league and hearts weren’t getting relegated, the country is a predictable cesspit, I  see no point in all the fannying about and big word statements from the SPFL  , we all knew what was coming , I laughed at the start of this , the threats Anne Budge was making and the money they were going to spend in legal fees to fight it , unbelievable how out of touch she is with her own taig loving support who would rather go down than see celtic denied the title

13 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Bookies won't honour this, not a chance 

If they don't, then the only alternative is to declare all ante post football bets void and return all stakes.  Somehow I don't think the betting industry will want to go down this route,  I think they would rather find a solution to settle these wagers , either way I am guaranteed a return whichever way this is determined. 

Why would teams sitting 2nd-4th (potentially even 5th) vote for this given it removes their potential promotion via play-offs. Similarly who would vote for automatic relegation?

The only possible reason is, sacrifice this and we will pay your end of season payments now; don't and you get nothing...the word bribery comes to mind! If they have the finances available to make payments now, why would they not consider an interim payment to ease cashflow which would be deducted from any final payment due once the situation can be properly assessed.

50 minutes ago, nelsonRFC82 said:

If they have the finances available to make payments now, why would they not consider an interim payment to ease cashflow which would be deducted from any final payment due once the situation can be properly assessed.

If I’m understanding Rangers proposal correctly this is exactly the issue that is addressed by releasing funds forthwith with a view to working league standings, reconstruction without pressure. Why any team would vote against this eludes me (apart from the obvious) and should be aired publicly...

18 hours ago, doc holliday said:

We could hold our own against top championship Sides and mid table EPl teams.We would attract  considerable inward investment in such a set up and get better players in .

I believe we are beginning to see the beginning of the end of the all powerful hold of National Associations.They do not fit in the new economic model for  new competitive markets which will be driven by media giants.

No danger mate.  We struggle to put 5 wins in a row together all season. We were good in europe but week in and week out is different 

15 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Hypothetical I know but if The Scum had managed to kill us off in 2012 I believe they would have been making very loud noises about having outgrown Scottish football and needing a stronger challenge elsewhere and seeing the way they now run Scottish football I believe they would have got their wish and would have fucked off by now, Just my opinion of course but hey ho each to their own.

Just look at how they have sunk thier claws into positions of power over the last 20 years 2012 they doubled down with the SPL and SFA and the 5 way agreement. 

This Season has shown that being better on the park is not going to be enough we need power in our boardroom to call out the tims at every turn. 

We fucked it in January and that will need to be resolved at a later date, 

But off the field we need to wise up, if we accept this then we may as well turn the lights out. 

Livingston chairman is the 1st I’ve heard to back spfl/fenians proposal in prem league, reiterating their shite that a void league would mean prize money being lost.  Still think the championship will be the best bet to get their fenian proposal thrown out.

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Livingston chairman is the 1st I’ve heard to back spfl/fenians proposal, reiterating their shite that a void league would mean prize money being lost.  Still think the championship will be the best bet to get their fenian proposal thrown out.

Boycott there fucking stadium. Has to be done.

Archived