Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Then why did he feel the need to comment about Gretna if the spfl didn't exist back then?

It was actually meant to be a sarcastic post. 😄

Yes the SPL and SPFL are one and the same just like separate entity FC and the boys club hence the sarcastic different entity. 

see any cunt that thinks trainers associate with wealth, social standing, and look at me..i got these, need wiped out!.... ignorance they don't get or irony....fuckin the biggest spazo consumer dickheads on the planet

3 minutes ago, Alendrin said:

see any cunt that thinks trainers associate with wealth, social standing, and look at me..i got these, need wiped out!.... ignorance they don't get or irony....fuckin the biggest spazo consumer dickheads on the planet

You defo wear Hi-Tecs, pal.

9 minutes ago, Alendrin said:

giphy (1).gif

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Gone to shit. Need that evidence pronto just for the sanity of this thread 😂

As long as it’s delivered in a decent pair of gutties, so society doesn’t mock.

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

What the fuck is happening here 😂😂

currently looking for a deal on the best most expensive trainers i can find...don't get them in a sale though, that goes against you, you have to pay more than the other guy....or yer maw did, riddy's thank fuck i left all that behind, thought maybe in the school yard but obviously not, if i buy the best most dearest trainers, will that make me cool?...basically just like burds showing their fannies on reddit, they feel inadequate...so then they attack other members or peers because they haven't spent that much money on footwear as they have, honestly enjoy yer ffray bentos dinner that your mum was forced to cook!

Private Eye still on Shifty McGifty's case...

When Shifty took the SPFL job, the Eye asked: Now he is chairman of the entire league north of the border, will he manage to conceal his loathing of one of it's biggest teams? As he now accuses Rangers of "bringing the game into disrepute", the answer would appear to be a resounding no.

IMG-20200506-165449.jpg

We need to bring this old bastard down!

Archived