Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Sakes - it’s easier for me to get to Ibrox than Workington!

Easier to get anywhere than Workington 

Saying that there will be a few good bears there ,We were down Carlisle one night and this steaming burd was walking up the street belting out TBB full original version 

So we started talking to her ,100 pc born and bred Workington and she said the local club had a good few for the games on telly 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Easier to get anywhere than Workington 

Saying that there will be a few good bears there ,We were down Carlisle one night and this steaming burd was walking up the street belting out TBB full original version 

So we started talking to her ,100 pc born and bred Workington and she said the local club had a good few for the games on telly 

Fairly sure we see a supporters minibus from Workington when we’re travelling to & from matches.

(or could be Cockermouth.....)

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Of course they have lied but will hide behind the technicality or loan/advance bullshit 

it’s like shagging a bird in the fanny or the vagina ,same thing different way of saying it 

clubs were never getting anymore than they were due 

What a fud. 🤣

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

I heard cfc couldn't pay their players. If that's correct shouldn't they get a 10pt penalty? There's also been activity on their company PLC accounts with deferred shares.

Would love that to be true but just can't see it.

Imagine  them getting awarded the title today and that comes out tomorrow.  "The leagues been called you can't deduct points now".   

Mind you I wouldn't put it past them.

34 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Fairly sure we see a supporters minibus from Workington when we’re travelling to & from matches.

(or could be Cockermouth.....)

Sure Iv saw the Workington union flag at away European ties 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Of course they have lied but will hide behind the technicality or loan/advance bullshit 

it’s like shagging a bird in the fanny or the vagina ,same thing different way of saying it 

Ah the banter, brilliant sentence mate. :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Would love that to be true but just can't see it.

Imagine  them getting awarded the title today and that comes out tomorrow.  "The leagues been called you can't deduct points now".   

Mind you I wouldn't put it past them.

Possibly one of the reasons they are wanting to call the league so soon,but then again it must be shit afterall they are “cash rich” 😀

Aye cash rich like I am on payday I’m not quite so cash rich the day before pay day though 

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The fact that’s even being spoke about is ludicrous. 

And a fucking disgrace CB, just so that they can maybe hand another trophy to the tarriers.

Surely the SC was to be played in season 19/20 with the squads available to the teams, not in another season with different players and maybe managers. It is just another clusterfuck, this time from the SFA who are another branch of the SPFL with the 'same kind of people' in charge. :headwall:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

And a fucking disgrace CB, just so that they can maybe hand another trophy to the tarriers.

Surely the SC was to be played in season 19/20 with the squads available to the teams, not in another season with different players and maybe managers. It is just another clusterfuck, this time form the SFA who are another branch of the SPFL with the 'same kind of people' in charge. :headwall:

Every rule being rewritten just to appease one team and their scum of a support. 

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

All go for the Bundesliga. Put my mortgage on the EPL getting the go ahead too. Why leagues are getting called in March/April is a fucking disgrace.

Good to see countries trying to get back to some kind of normality even if it’s a different normal at the moment. 

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

There’s a scene in The Godfather where someone asks The Don for help which he provides, but Corleone refuses payment for the help.

”One day I may come to you and ask for a favour in return, and this day may never come, but, if it does, then you will be able to help me in return”

The scum could afford to defer their own payment, let it go to clubs in more urgent need, knowing that their money will come eventually but, more importantly, they now have two clubs beholding to them.

And Liewell’s place men facilitating every deal behind the scenes.

:tu:

Fair analogy there mate ...... I remember when I first read the book ....It was the undertaker who needed some thugs sorted out for brutalising his young daughter ...... and ironically the favour he returned to Don Corleone was to prepare his eldest son Santino (Sonny) for burial after his assassination at the tollgate ..... an event that caused lasting  pain to the Family ..... along with massive changes to how they could "operate" in the future.

I hope we are able to cause the SPFL/SFA/CFC some lasting pain also ..... and are able to start the dismantling process towards ridding ourselves of their dominance over all aspects of our game up here.

I wonder if Coppola would direct a movie about our recent history from 2011 onwards? ...... or perhaps he would find it too difficult to get financial backing due to it being a bit too unbelievable to be true.

🇬🇧

10 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Canny wait till some normal fitbaw is back, av took a fucking hammering in that Belarusian league man 😂

There was flights from London to Minsk for about £120 return the other night (I checked :lol: ) fancied some normality somewhere that's open instead of this pish .... then Skyscanner usual when you go into the flights they are about £350 .... fuck that, I'll endure the lockdown a bit more

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I think Doncaster's interview on Sportsound has fucked himself and may be the reason for the delay from Rangers. If he has lied about Gretna then he is finished. 

Theres an ex Gretna employee sitting at Ibrox merrily blowing a whistle imo. 😁

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

not if you're an american mate :mutley:

7 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

There was flights from London to Minsk for about £120 return the other night (I checked :lol: ) fancied some normality somewhere that's open instead of this pish .... then Skyscanner usual when you go into the flights they are about £350 .... fuck that, I'll endure the lockdown a bit more

We're on our way, on our way,
To the Minsk, we’re on our way.
How do we get there I don't know,
How do we get there I don't care,
All i know is we are on our way

😀

5 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Your auntie no longer funding your trips? 

20180624_193927.jpg.0926fd00caa4d09f52052addc1b41272.jpg

Archived