Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

28 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Knowing Rangers , it will all be done by the book BB . No chance are we leaving one out mate . Then we get accused of something .

They will have their 210 rebuttles lined up, no matter what we do anyway , yet I'm sure we will do it properly .

I'm guessing we don't need to send a copy to ourselves lol

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, British_Empire said:

Does anyone have any solid info that it's tomorrow we are giving out this dossier or is it just media speculation? genuinely curious.

Personally I don't have a scooby bud,  but generally speaking the smsm are by and large a bunch of rancid, agenda driven, hate filled shameless fuckwhits. And also  utter peado harbouring cunts tbf.

Hopefully we know exactly what we are doing and stick it right up them at precisely the right moment for maximum effect. 

8 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Does anyone have any solid info that it's tomorrow we are giving out this dossier or is it just media speculation? genuinely curious.

Media speculation mate.

Only changes if Rangers say something. 

The media are trying to force Rangers hand, it ain’t working 👍

4 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Media speculation mate.

Only changes if Rangers say something. 

The media are trying to force Rangers hand, it ain’t working 👍

I think/hope that for once we have played an absolute blinder over the last 3 weeks or so, lots of Rangers hating cunts digging deeper and deeper with lie after lie each and every passing day while we say almost nothing. Let them keep digging. 

The authorities and smsm gudging by their recent actions are utterly shiting themselves. Big style. 

Please Rangers, destroy all the corrupt,  hate filled scum who supposedly have the best interests of our game at heart.  A game that has progressively over time become more and more an  utter shambles and laughing stock.

They couldn't run a fucking bath. 

23 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Personally I don't have a scooby bud,  but generally speaking the smsm are by and large a bunch of rancid, agenda driven, hate filled shameless fuckwhits. And also  utter peado harbouring cunts tbf.

Hopefully we know exactly what we are doing and stick it right up them at precisely the right moment for maximum effect. 

This I agree with entirely sir 👍🏻😎

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

Fingers crossed that we either show the dossier online or better still a downloadable pdf. 

If a pdf gives the liars problems then so much the better.

don't forget to check your spam folders!

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Knowing Rangers , it will all be done by the book BB . No chance are we leaving one out mate . Then we get accused of something .

They will have their 210 rebuttles lined up, no matter what we do anyway , yet I'm sure we will do it properly .

The missing club is Rangers mate.  We don't need a copy we would have the original.

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

There is no latest, it's just the same few posters going over the same stuff constantly

Although an interesting development is @Sweetheart is seen as an intellectual in here 

Insulting someone's intelligence is pretty low. If you don't agree with someone's opinion, state why or simply ignore. It's not that hard.

2 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

Overhyped or not ..... this is an extremely deadly virus that can hit anyone regardless of any underlying health problems ..... it is extremely contagious also and this is what makes it so successful as well as deadly dangerous.

I know 70 year olds fitter than 50 somethings mate ... and you could go right down to 40's being fitter than 20 somethings ...... that's all down to lifestyle choices and under normal circumstances.

This virus kills no matter the level of fitness or age group you belong to ...... the precautions are there to minimise the danger of deaths and the spread of the virus to vulnerable people who could catch it from the so called general fit and healthy population ...... who in turn could catch it from the generally classified not so fit and healthy population .... who are wrongly classed amongst the older generation .... but this is very misleading and would be foolish to ignore.

We all want this to pass quickly so we can get back to a normal life pattern where we can watch the football in safety again .... but any rash moves now could throw the whole thing back in our faces.

The truth is that if we decide to play this down ..... we run the risk of continuing the cycle of death ..... best to be safe than sorry as we cannot ask the dead for their opinion on the matter.

Time is the greatest of all healers and that is what we must do ... give time the chance to work for the better of all of our healths  .... and the time for a vaccine to finalise this wave of destruction.

🇬🇧

I’m not arguing that it’s not dangerous or highly contagious but once we look back and do all the lessons learned stuff I’m sure the stats are going to show that only a very very small percentage never had underlying health conditions or sadly where at an age that the body just couldn’t fight it off but we all have our own opinions on it, some right, some wrong.

It is unprecedented but my thoughts have always been that within the next 5 to 20 years the world will get hit with some far more deadly that will strike through all the age groups, including the fit and healthy on a larger scale than this.

I hope not though.

🇬🇧

1 hour ago, RS4_wul said:

I would leave it  until Friday  before issuing it and mark it confidential.   We know the basic questions we wish to have answered but we don't know what  information the whistle-blower has given us.  Hopefully it is significant.

Just now, The Socrates. said:

Can someone explain whats goin on then? I would read but will take me weeks to read it all. Thanks in advance

We've had fuck all to get excited about from the board for 8 years. 

Board suggests after 8 years we have something to get excited about. 

RM goes in to a feeding fenzy, 

RM realises board might be a damp squid, 

The story continues.......................

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

I'm guessing we don't need to send a copy to ourselves lol

No point in sending one to the paedos either, they will get it from the SPFL board. Save some paper at least.

2 minutes ago, The Socrates. said:

Can someone explain whats goin on then? I would read but will take me weeks to read it all. Thanks in advance

Dude said the tarriers should be awarded the league.  And here we are.

27 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I’m not arguing that it’s not dangerous or highly contagious but once we look back and do all the lessons learned stuff I’m sure the stats are going to show that only a very very small percentage never had underlying health conditions or sadly where at an age that the body just couldn’t fight it off but we all have our own opinions on it, some right, some wrong.

It is unprecedented but my thoughts have always been that within the next 5 to 20 years the world will get hit with some far more deadly that will strike through all the age groups, including the fit and healthy on a larger scale than this.

I hope not though.

🇬🇧

:tu:

Fair enough mate ..... your opinion varies from mine .... that's cool  ..... we can't always sing the same song in tune.

🇬🇧

Archived