The 4th Official | Timeline Of SPFL Incompetence

OceanRain

Dont think it mentions the fact the spfl published results prior to the poll being concluded. Also says we'll never know about what Lennon would do in a role reversal but we do - he did he would concede nothing.

That aside its probably as good and comprehensive a summary of a complete cluster fuck as I've read.

2 minutes ago, Quiet Jim said:

No Surrender, will always be our stance.

Fight to the end, till the day is done

Anyone that says otherwise has to have a good look in the mirror. 

There are, unfortunately, many people that need to look in the mirror mate  but well said nonetheless. 

https://the4thofficial.net/2020/04/timeline-of-the-spfl-incompetence-yesterday-as-everything-that-could-go-wrong-did-go-wrong/

Might do nothing, mean nothing, achieve nothing. But I'm going to tweet this link and ask anyone who reads it to do similar. If we all did that, it could maybe capture the attention of a big player down south.

Worth the effort. Nothing to lose.

Hopefully others will too.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

https://the4thofficial.net/2020/04/timeline-of-the-spfl-incompetence-yesterday-as-everything-that-could-go-wrong-did-go-wrong/

Might do nothing, mean nothing, achieve nothing. But I'm going to tweet this link and ask anyone who reads it to do similar. If we all did that, it could maybe capture the attention of a big player down south.

Did the very same thing and also forwarded it to some online fanzine writers I know south of the border.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Dont think it mentions the fact the spfl published results prior to the poll being concluded. Also says we'll never know about what Lennon would do in a role reversal but we do - he did he would concede nothing.

That aside its probably as good and comprehensive a summary of a complete cluster fuck as I've read.

think this alone could be a reason for a legal dispute

34 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Enough to make you chuck going to the fitba 

must admit i feel the same been watching football for approx 69 yrs and i am totally pissed off  think for me it will be the juniors next season

i know fans love to watch their team but i have said since 2012  i would not give any of the spfl clubs a penny  after yesterday we should think seriously about lining their pockets any more

12 minutes ago, billscott said:

must admit i feel the same been watching football for approx 69 yrs and i am totally pissed off  think for me it will be the juniors next season

i know fans love to watch their team but i have said since 2012  i would not give any of the spfl clubs a penny  after yesterday we should think seriously about lining their pockets any more

Haven't done an away game since 2012 either mate but I'm now having doubts about any games 😞 Games a bogey.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Retweeted your one and done one myself, as you say probably do nothing but it makes 'one' feel better at doing something. :thumbup:

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Lennon just last week said he wouldn’t concede anything 

14 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Haven't done an away game since 2012 either mate but I'm now having doubts about any games 😞 Games a bogey.

The SPFL and the fenians will have uncontrollable orgasms if a sizeable number of Rangers fans decide to walk away.

How any Rangers fan can believe that punishing their own club for corrupt actions outwith their control baffles me.

Everyone is free to to what they want but imo further punishing Rangers is not the answer.

I'll be stunned if the taigs aren't awarded the title in this corrupt little backwater.

They will not have WON 9 in a row but they will take it and celebrate like they have. Anyone expecting an outbreak dignity in the east end is deluded. If you can turn a blind eye to decades of child abuse and convince yourself that you are a club like no other in the belief that you are morally superior, you really have no self awareness and no shame.

I love Rangers and always will but I can say without any doubt that if it was obvious that my club had deliberately covered up decades of child abuse to protect the good name of the club I would be finished. I won't however turn my back on my club because of a corrupt administration controlled by the aforesaid club like no other.

Archived