Favourite Rangers song

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forget the title of this song (if indeed I ever knew it).  It goes "And the first one was scored by Millar.  And the second by Ralph Brand.  And the third goal was scored by big Slim Jim, the finest in the land".  Too many years but no beers these days.  Maybe a seasoned bear can help me with this one because it's beyond the length of my cable-tow.

Billy boys obviously but Rangers over here brings a tear to my eye as it was my late father's favourite... The traditional Scottish music in the background too reminds me of my grannies house when she listened to BBC gooby'de'gook whilst cooking and all the ceilidh type tunes were blaring from the kitchen 

30 minutes ago, The Widow's Son said:

Forget the title of this song (if indeed I ever knew it).  It goes "And the first one was scored by Millar.  And the second by Ralph Brand.  And the third goal was scored by big Slim Jim, the finest in the land".  Too many years but no beers these days.  Maybe a seasoned bear can help me with this one because it's beyond the length of my cable-tow.

Is it not a variation of this?

Nothing for me could beat The Billy Boys at full volume preferably after scoring against them or a big European club..and.of course they fucking went to  UEFA & then the Scottish Government to get it banned deemed "offensive "

Only Rangers have songs deemed "offensive " and it infuriates me..

Archived