• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I hope hearts ask for the 8million that was reported now they have the power

No chance!

It’ll be £250k and Jack Hendry on loan.

52 minutes ago, billscott said:

from what i read it will only have 1 independent person with 10 yrs experience  the rest will be the corrupt sfa board

Independent my arse.

Such a thing no longer exists in this backwater.

Never mind. We can always continue to participate in a rigged competition and keep every other cunt afloat, as we get shafted by officialdom both on and off the park.

There will be no downfall of anyone and no lessening of the grip the cabal have on the game. 

Hertz and PT will face the precipice of admin and accept some token financial gesture from the cabal. Job done. Back to business as usual.

Really could not give one fuck what the outcome, as nothing is changing.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Weren’t the Record saying that the Sfa were threatening to Kick Hearts and Thistle out of football and then their compliance officer were looking to charge them yet now they are arbitrators :lol:

What a laugh.

How can the SFA arbitrate after threatening both teams? total fuckwittery

28 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

They are 10 steps ahead sadly 

The fat Jap would have been briefed that this was the likely outcome and moved Petrie on for his stoogie to be there.

Heard on the news that SFA appoint 2 of the panel and Hearts /PT appoint 1.

24 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

This is basically what Rangers wanted all along IF it sits. I have my doubts because the spfl can't let what's happened get out.

Phone records emails the lot if what really happened gets out I think some people might be back in court on criminal charges

You get 10/10 for optimism mate ..Give you that 

Worst thing to happen to us was to be dumped down to the lower leagues, it's allowed the fat jap to manipulate dongtaster and take all the room in the world to maneuver into positions of power.

Games a bogie 

9 minutes ago, semaj said:

The fat Jap would have been briefed that this was the likely outcome and moved Petrie on for his stoogie to be there.

Heard on the news that SFA appoint 2 of the panel and Hearts /PT appoint 1.

And there you have it 10 steps ahead 

The corrupt bastards and all that support them will just chuckle along .No shame,no conscience ,no guilt 

All for the greater good of Bheast fc 

This is truly movie material   

I wouldn’t be surprised if reconstruction ended up back on the table, with robust conversations to clubs giving them two options- pay hearts and PT off costing £ X million with Clubs money or reconstruction. 

Just now, murzo said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if reconstruction ended up back on the table, with robust conversations to clubs giving them two options- pay hearts and PT off costing £ X million with Clubs money or reconstruction. 

That’s a realistic scenario 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

And there you have it 10 steps ahead 

The corrupt bastards and all that support them will just chuckle along .No shame,no conscience ,no guilt 

All for the greater good of Bheast fc 

This is truly .... Horror ..... movie material   

:tu:

Just a tiny wee edit there mate ...... :pipe:

🇬🇧

1 hour ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Arbitration involves agreement, if Heartsvand PT do not like what is on offer and the SFA do not budge back to court and a full hearing we go.

You certain of that? That sounds more like mediation. 

From the BBC:

Each party nominates an individual from the Tribunal Candidate List, and those two appoint someone who has been a judge, solicitor or advocate for at least ten years to act as chairman.

Gerry Moynihan QC, acting for the SPFL, intimated this could happen as early as Monday however, as yet, no formal dispute has been registered with the Scottish FA.

At the outset, the legal representative for Hearts and Thistle said it was unlikely an agreement could be reached through arbitration but that is now how their claims of "unfair prejudice" in being relegated will be adjudicated upon.

Are you saying if one side doesn't like the outcome they can just demand to go to Court? Doesn't sound right

1 hour ago, kanjo said:

I’m reading that the chair of the arbitration must be independent with at least 10 years experience due to conflict of interest. 

The same irish bastards believe in leprachuans and pots of gold at the end of rainbows.
the whole shooting match is run by fenians for fenians.

7 minutes ago, murzo said:

If they force reconstruction through they will have full on club civil war. SPFL won't be able to breath under the amount of litigation they'll be under. Zero chance reconstruction is happening. All about money.

3 minutes ago, Amato said:

You certain of that? That sounds more like mediation. 

From the BBC:

Each party nominates an individual from the Tribunal Candidate List, and those two appoint someone who has been a judge, solicitor or advocate for at least ten years to act as chairman.

Gerry Moynihan QC, acting for the SPFL, intimated this could happen as early as Monday however, as yet, no formal dispute has been registered with the Scottish FA.

At the outset, the legal representative for Hearts and Thistle said it was unlikely an agreement could be reached through arbitration but that is now how their claims of "unfair prejudice" in being relegated will be adjudicated upon.

Are you saying if one side doesn't like the outcome they can just demand to go to Court? Doesn't sound right

It’s not an outcome as such.

They need to come to an agreement, that is unlikely, so Hearts and Partick Thistle will go back down the route of going to court.

Its mental to be honest as the SFA are as corrupt as the SPFL.

12 minutes ago, murzo said:

Need to do it pronto ,problem with reconstruction talks it takes a significant number of clubs to vote it through ,and to probably half the teams in the set up they couldn’t really care less ,too many of the teams in lower leagues are just happy to have league membership not interested I progress or even development 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And if arbitration fails back to the courts.

Not the best, not the worst, still think Hearts will be happier than the spfl.

If it’s 3 ‘independent’ QC’s presiding over arbitration then i can’t see why it would end up back in court tbh.

21 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

If they force reconstruction through they will have full on club civil war. SPFL won't be able to breath under the amount of litigation they'll be under. Zero chance reconstruction is happening. All about money.

Tend to agree.  It can only really end with loss of earnings being paid to Hearts and PT.  That could be quite a sizeable figure. 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Need to do it pronto ,problem with reconstruction talks it takes a significant number of clubs to vote it through ,and to probably half the teams in the set up they couldn’t really care less ,too many of the teams in lower leagues are just happy to have league membership not interested I progress or even development 

Perhaps that’s why SPFL wanted COVID 19 Executive powers for season 2020/21 so they could do reconstruction without a vote if needed.

Archived