SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

Just now, Blumhoilann said:

No doubt some of their own in HMRC not making a big issue out of it? Ofcourse the SMSM are blind in one eye forbye :-(

I think it's clear now PL calls the shots in Scottish football which offers them some protection, but there is someone protecting them legally and politically when HMRC and HCA are ignored. I think there may be somebody else in the background pulling strings. Does DD have political and legal influences?

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I don't know how they are getting away with not having sporting sanctions they've got one of their directors facing money laundering charges in France, Claims being made against them for HCA and Tax evasion with their players. Who's protecting them, it has to be someone more powerful than PL. 

Quite simply no appetite from the footballing authorities (the last month has enforced that theory), politicians (the justice minister has social media wearing their merchandise, Bonnar, Mason etc) or the MSM (Jackson, Spiers, Leckie and whoever sanctions their work on an editorial level, SSB etc)... to go after them like they did us. 

Think we are all well aware why...

Tangible societal changes required before they will be forced to face the music unfortunately...

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

We should be whistleblowing to uefa 

We still don't know what's in the whistle blower evidence because the club can't hand it over until they have a prescribed organisation to hand it over to. 

1 minute ago, Robmc1 said:

Quite simply no appetite from the footballing authorities (the last month has enforced that theory), politicians (the justice minister has social media wearing their merchandise, Bonnar, Mason etc) or the MSM (Jackson, Spiers, Leckie and whoever sanctions their work on an editorial level, SSB etc)... to go after them like they did us. 

Think we are all well aware why...

Tangible societal changes required before they will be forced to face the music unfortunately...

So it's the SNP politicians protecting them? I thought most of cfc directors supported SF. The media guys are acting like campaign press for a politician.  Is Reid still involved with them?

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Reid still involved with them?

Dirty sleaze bag will be hanging around like the bad smell you would get from a rotting carcass.

We should be shouting from the rooftops about their tax dodges and asking when the witch hunt will commence.

5 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Dirty sleaze bag will be hanging around like the bad smell you would get from a rotting carcass.

We should be shouting from the rooftops about their tax dodges and asking when the witch hunt will commence.

In what capacity? Does he act as a consultant? Is it him who recommended Hollicom? Do the cfc directors donate to any political party fund raisers or campaigns?

So this on FF  from JKB

Post from kickback

I have been given the following information on very good authority and from someone close to Neil Doncaster. ND is an avid reader of JKB and is paying particularly close attention to this titled thread. Les Deans seems to have his teeth into something and various people are starting to take notice.

Gary Deans from Falkirk has publicly came out and said in his official statement that ND is a liar. This is troubling the SPFL and ND in particular as this can be proven in a court of law. If court action does ensue then ND either recants his statement or he commits perjury. The inevitable outcome, one way or another is that he resigns and loses his £380k salary, or worst case scenario is, that he defends his position, gets found out to be a proven liar and is charged with perjury....and we all know how that worked out for Tommy Sheridan.

Their statement midweek was designed to call our bluff regarding court action, however they are more than worried that we see this through to a conclusion. We are in the driving seat for now and are definitely not taking this action lying down I can assure you.

This is the main reason for the turnaround of events and I believe the proposal for league reconstruction will be 3 leagues of 14 with no relegation. I am also led to believe that celtic are ready to support this action along with a number of other SPFL member clubs and will gain enough of a majority to overturn this decision in our favour. I believe Rangers are the stumbling block but a majority will over rule this. If this does indeed happen, then as a trade off, all threat of legal action from us against the SPFL will cease. At the moment there is much going on behind the scenes but the above merely outlines the reasons for their turnaround.

The SPFL do not want to be seen to air their dirty laundry in public as everything will come out on the wash. If this does end up with court action then we have a very strong case and at the moment Ann seems to be holding a very strong hand. The reasons above are why we are back at the table. I believe terms will be thrashed out this week before the leagues are called and now the SPFL are prepared for a 14 team top league to save court action from happening.

More to follow in due course.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

So this on FF  from JKB

Post from kickback

I have been given the following information on very good authority and from someone close to Neil Doncaster. ND is an avid reader of JKB and is paying particularly close attention to this titled thread. Les Deans seems to have his teeth into something and various people are starting to take notice.

Gary Deans from Falkirk has publicly came out and said in his official statement that ND is a liar. This is troubling the SPFL and ND in particular as this can be proven in a court of law. If court action does ensue then ND either recants his statement or he commits perjury. The inevitable outcome, one way or another is that he resigns and loses his £380k salary, or worst case scenario is, that he defends his position, gets found out to be a proven liar and is charged with perjury....and we all know how that worked out for Tommy Sheridan.

Their statement midweek was designed to call our bluff regarding court action, however they are more than worried that we see this through to a conclusion. We are in the driving seat for now and are definitely not taking this action lying down I can assure you.

This is the main reason for the turnaround of events and I believe the proposal for league reconstruction will be 3 leagues of 14 with no relegation. I am also led to believe that celtic are ready to support this action along with a number of other SPFL member clubs and will gain enough of a majority to overturn this decision in our favour. I believe Rangers are the stumbling block but a majority will over rule this. If this does indeed happen, then as a trade off, all threat of legal action from us against the SPFL will cease. At the moment there is much going on behind the scenes but the above merely outlines the reasons for their turnaround.

The SPFL do not want to be seen to air their dirty laundry in public as everything will come out on the wash. If this does end up with court action then we have a very strong case and at the moment Ann seems to be holding a very strong hand. The reasons above are why we are back at the table. I believe terms will be thrashed out this week before the leagues are called and now the SPFL are prepared for a 14 team top league to save court action from happening.

I wonder how the taigs are going to support this. Oh I wonder.  Doesnt take a genius to work out what the fuck has went on.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

So this on FF  from JKB

Post from kickback

What’s JKB mate? 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Can see them finding away of keeping heart's up tbh then announce the league

How? Unless they plan on relegating them first and then carve up the league structure to bring those relegated back up. 

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

So this on FF  from JKB

Post from kickback

Every single member of that forum better be calling him a cunt now they know he looks in.

I hope the CUNT reads this thread

It's the fact that Rangers are more than happy for them to be declared champions and won't contest it that's the main thing in my eyes. 

We've went from a season can't be completed until all fixtures are completed to rolling over and having our belly tickled again. 

Just now, Sweetheart said:

How? Unless they plan on relegating them first and then carve up the league structure to bring those relegated back up. 

Anything that'll stop heart's legal challenge so that's also a option

Archived