SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Not sure SH .Just reading on here 

My own club have depressed me in all of this .There maybe more ,think they will stall until STS are in 

I would be disappointed if they quit now eejay. No-one knows what's in the whistle blower evidence and I can't see how can they ignore serious corporate governance breaches. I'm still hoping Rangers are going down the whistle blower route. It will offer protection from vindictive sanctions that we'd otherwise get if court action was sort alone.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Teamgers said:

Doesn't seem to matter what we try and do, we just can't seem to win fuck all right now, and tbh I can't see that changing anytime soon, totally fucking scunnered with everything in this shitehole right now!

A lot of it ,is our own making  .Many of our owners and scandalous cowardice from previous boards .Unforgivable tbh 

Just now, Sweetheart said:

I would be disappointed if they quit now eejay. No-one knows what's in the whistle blower evidence and I can't see how can they ignore serious corporate governance breaches. I'm still hoping Rangers are going down the whistle blower route. It will offer protection from vindictive sanctions that we'd otherwise get if court action was sort alone.

In any court in Scotland .It will go the same way as the Shyte trial .Corrupted to make sure the scum don’t become the focus 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The only way heart's don't go to court now clearly is if they avoid the drop. Wee cow has them over a barrel here and she knows it.

They'll announce scum champions tomorrow and immediately reconstruction talks will begin to promote heart's and probably ICT.

Sounds like bribery to me mate if she has lodged papers and this is how it’s coming back. 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

A lot of it ,is our own making  .Many of our owners and scandalous cowardice from previous boards .Unforgivable tbh 

We’ve been quiet since the meeting on Friday mate.  Ok, a new strip deal, but nothing on the meeting. Let’s wait and see. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Sounds like bribery to me mate if she has lodged papers and this is how it’s coming back. 

Of course heart's are in it for themselves mate get what they want legal action will disappear don't then spfl are done.

She knows it they know it

A compromise will be found

Let us not rush to judgement and wait and see what tomorrow brings.

Will no banishment from the top league satisfy Hearts ? Probably and ditto Partick and Stranaer who also do not get demoted.

But we have been down this road before. They know that court action they cannot win awaits so any wriggle room they can buy themselves will be followed.

Our beef is procedural and to do with maladministration. I don't see us letting that go. We simply must take this chance to destroy the cancer bedeviling Scottish football. 

7 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

They'd have to include the TV company in any negotiations into reconstruction, if they have done that, then they are seriously trying to stop her taking this to court.

38 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

So this on FF  from JKB

Post from kickback

I have been given the following information on very good authority and from someone close to Neil Doncaster. ND is an avid reader of JKB and is paying particularly close attention to this titled thread. Les Deans seems to have his teeth into something and various people are starting to take notice.

Gary Deans from Falkirk has publicly came out and said in his official statement that ND is a liar. This is troubling the SPFL and ND in particular as this can be proven in a court of law. If court action does ensue then ND either recants his statement or he commits perjury. The inevitable outcome, one way or another is that he resigns and loses his £380k salary, or worst case scenario is, that he defends his position, gets found out to be a proven liar and is charged with perjury....and we all know how that worked out for Tommy Sheridan.

Their statement midweek was designed to call our bluff regarding court action, however they are more than worried that we see this through to a conclusion. We are in the driving seat for now and are definitely not taking this action lying down I can assure you.

This is the main reason for the turnaround of events and I believe the proposal for league reconstruction will be 3 leagues of 14 with no relegation. I am also led to believe that celtic are ready to support this action along with a number of other SPFL member clubs and will gain enough of a majority to overturn this decision in our favour. I believe Rangers are the stumbling block but a majority will over rule this. If this does indeed happen, then as a trade off, all threat of legal action from us against the SPFL will cease. At the moment there is much going on behind the scenes but the above merely outlines the reasons for their turnaround.

The SPFL do not want to be seen to air their dirty laundry in public as everything will come out on the wash. If this does end up with court action then we have a very strong case and at the moment Ann seems to be holding a very strong hand. The reasons above are why we are back at the table. I believe terms will be thrashed out this week before the leagues are called and now the SPFL are prepared for a 14 team top league to save court action from happening.

More to follow in due course.

DBC1F2EB-A430-45F8-B54D-BC8BC1BF259B.gif

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Let us not rush to judgement and wait and see what tomorrow brings.

Will no banishment from the top league satisfy Hearts ? Probably and ditto Partick and Stranaer who also do not get demoted.

But we have been down this road before. They know that court action they cannot win awaits so any wriggle room they can buy themselves will be followed.

Our beef is procedural and to do with maladministration. I don't see us letting that go. We simply must take this chance to destroy the cancer bedeviling Scottish football. 

We won't but if hearts are willing to accept anything that keeps them up regardless of anything

Then I want Rangers to fight against the decision to hand them the title and a potential pot of 30million.

Our main fight is with governance and so it should be but everyone else is in it for themselves apart from us it seems.

To be honest now .There is nothing that makes me believe that our club are going to take this further .It’s how I feel 

They have been negligent in the fight for over a decade .I hope I’m proved wrong, but this isn’t giving me any confidence .

Disgusting state of affairs 

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Hopefully some our new revenue streams being earmarked for legal action if needed.

We simply must follow the road we are on. Cannot win anything on the park until we have a level playing field off the park. 

7 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

We’ve been quiet since the meeting on Friday mate.  Ok, a new strip deal, but nothing on the meeting. Let’s wait and see. 

It’s all we can do .It’s definitely vital we move on it ,or the fall out will be massive 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

To be honest now .There is nothing that makes me believe that our club are going to take this further .It’s how I feel 

They have been negligent in the fight for over a decade .I hope I’m proved wrong, but this isn’t giving me any confidence .

We need more than just Rangers mate. Taking on the spfl ourselves is pissing in the wind.

If those that are in danger atm of missing out on promotion or being relegated get what they want we'll be left fighting ourselves

40 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Some fucking smell of shite here if this is the case. Something happened at the meeting on Friday. 

I think Budge said at the meeting, if Hearts were relegated then they would be taking it to court, that would have made a few sit up and take notice. :pipe:

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Have a drink mate. It’s the weekend. Let’s see what happens in the next couple of days. We as fans are no further ahead without knowing for sure what’s going on. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

We need more than just Rangers mate. Taking on the spfl ourselves is pissing in the wind.

If those that are in danger atm of missing out on promotion or being relegated get what they want we'll be left fighting ourselves

That is exactly where they want us.

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

We simply must follow the road we are on. Cannot win anything on the park until we have a level playing field off the park. 

I think we will mate, Our grievance is to do with maladministration and poor governance, I said in a previous post that to go after SPFL before the taigs get their *title would be a distraction as it would look like and no doubt be spun by taig loving media as nothing more than sour grapes.

41 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Yet again, we’re probably on our own. Fucking scumbags the lot of them.  No morals, integrity, or ethics. It’s all about us troops. 

Best believe we are on our own mate.
Wouldn't have it any other way,just for the reasons you stated.

Archived