SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why announce a new kit deal the day before this on a Sunday of all days? 

We knew what was happening today because we didn't object to it.

While celtic are being handed their 9th title in a row we’ve got a Heart and Hand exclusive interview with the guys from Castore to enjoy and sink our teeth into today. 🙄

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Surprised people are more inclined to believe an SPFL statement over our own board considering what has went on over the last 2 months. 

Rangers’ grievance was always about the SPFL leadership & governance. They were never against the league being called if the games couldn’t be played 

2 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

:lol: behave mate

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why announce a new kit deal the day before this on a Sunday of all days? 

We knew what was happening today because we didn't object to it.

I dislike the board, a lot but I'm struggling to believe that Rangers as a board sat in these meetings having said we only recognise a league when 38 games have been played and handed over a title over Zoom without at least objecting to it 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Championship Hearts, with their squad decimated playing their Premership rivals at Hampden doesn’t seem like a sweetener to me tbh.

Budge will take anything , She is that stupid . It's a stretch i know, but they will sell their soul for something . You can just see it

12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"For the avoidance of doubt, Rangers firmly believe that the 2019/20 season is only complete when all 38 games have been played to a finish." 

Fast forward a month later... 

"The SPFL has today announced that, following consultation with all 12 top-flight clubs, the Board of the SPFL has determined that the 2019/20 Ladbrokes Premiership has been concluded with immediate effect." 

Shameful. 

Utterly fucking shamefull

Watershed moment for a lot of us, me personally I doubt I'll ever set foot back in Ibrox again. 

Am I fuck handing over money to those spineless bastards who genuinely don't care and will never get it. 

Feel sick as a dog. 

I'm sure you will be back.

Watershed moment for a lot of us, me personally I doubt I'll ever set foot back in Ibrox again. 

Am I fuck handing over money to those spineless bastards who genuinely don't care and will never get it. 

Feel sick as a dog. 

Feel the same . More about my club than anything else 

We do nothing other than profiteer over away tickets . It is a fucking scandal 

Feel sick as a dog. 

I’m giving it a week, no doubt we will get a decent statement from them soon but it’s time for action.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Cause you are newbee and the words corrupt should have been used . wtf

Mate I’ve been on this forum for more than 10 years 😂😂

I think I’d just rather focus on my team, if we did our business on the park it wouldn’t matter how corrupt/inept they were, and we’d be having a party right now

Don’t take it out on me

" On Friday, Ladbrokes Premiership clubs expressed their clear and unanimous view that there was no realistic prospect of completing the outstanding fixtures from Season 2019/20.  The SPFL Board met this morning and in line with the express agreement of member clubs in April, the Board determined that League Season 2019/20 and the Ladbrokes Premiership be brought to an end.

The only thing the clubs agreed on was that the season could not be completed. The board  decided to crown celtic and relegate Hearts"

Archived